Person's Name : Jan

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 26th May 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0299679991 / 533willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10:00am till late

Rates : $150.00ph

Size/shape : Attractive Face, Size 8 ..... Solid (but definitely not fat), Tall, Magnificent Breasts (albeit enhanced) and lovely shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : bbbj, fs, mish, HJ,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

It is true what they say about Thai woman. They have a way to entice and mesmerize you. Jan is an attractive, mature Thai woman that shows to great effect a superb body and wonderful breasts. If you want someone that is enchanting and passionate Jan is your woman.

I haven't seen Jan for a long time but it took no time to establish a repore that could be confused for a long lost girlfriend. She is passionate and it took no time before we embraced and kissed for a very long time. Her bikini was lost very quickly and I was feeling her breasts with some vigour. They are definietly more than a handful and that certainly has the desired effect on me. After five or so minutes of embracing, we ended on the bed in that bed in the kitchen. Jan certainly knows her way around a man's body and she exercised a wonderful BBBJ that lasted for a long time. I still could not take my hands off her breasts and not long I asked her to lie down for one of my favourite sexual positions - DATY with both hands on her breasts. I believe Jan was enjoying this attention to the extend that she orgasmed before requesting me to move in missionary after she applied the condom.

We spend quite some time kissing whilst I continued to thrust but at the same time controlling the invetable. Jan then asked for some doggy whilst feeling her soft skin and every now and them touching her breasts. I don't think it gets much better than this but I asked to return to missionary so I could kiss Jan further and look at those wonderful mounds. Jan has a lot of pussy control and at times, I was struggling to move in and out. I suspected that she was wanting me to finish up and as I increased the pace those muscles were squeezing until I could not hold any longer.

A really good session with a lovely lady. For her age, she has a great body. She is not your typical small bodied asian but I would be very surprised if anyone would even think of rejecting her. Definitely worth a visit but I am sure that you will be addicted for more visits.

Regards,
Bartok