Person's Name : Jan

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/11/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : Every Friday and Saturday 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 full figure 55 kilo and 5' 7" so hot

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DFK; BBBJ; 69; COWGIRL; MISSIONARY; MASSAGE AND CUDDLES; TALKING

Value for money/recommend? : Yes / Yes

My experience/comments : This girl is around 30 and is she is in great shape with a fantastic sets of boobs. Her figure is like a full figure Aussie girl with a great sets of tits and very sexy long legs. She has an hourglass figure and is so sexy when going for doggy. We started with Jan licking and sucking my nipples and playing with my cock and then some laying down kissing and playing with my cock and I was stroking her pussy on the outside as she does not like finger insertion. I pushed her on her back and nealt on the floor and licked and sucked on her pussy for nearly ten minutes and Jan absolutely loves this. She got up and pulled me closer and said that I made her extremely horny and she started some BBBJ for five minutes with her soft mouth and then 69 for ten minutes. Jan loves to cowgirl and she will grind onto your cock like no one else and you just have to suck on those amazing tits because they are so nice to suck and she gets very worked up and usually cums pretty hard after five minutes. I then hopped on for missionary as I love looking at her sexy body and face while I make love to her with plenty of slow sensual kissing my cock was so hard and big inside her. Jan has the most sexy amazing pussy and it feels so good wrapped around my cock and she can massage your cock if you go slowly and she loves someone who can make love to her slowly for a decent duration and kisses you and its so sexy. I gave her some fast paced for a few minutes and she was arching up watching my cock go in and out and getting pretty turned on and I came very strongly while kissing her full on tongues in mouths. Jan is a good kisser and it will get you over the line easily because she is not faking. You would pay $300 for an aussie girl with similar body and face so go get her guys and treat her well as she is a lovely lady.