Person's Name : Jan and Ellie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 8/6/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am for Jan and 10 am to late afternoon for Ellie both there on Thursday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Both fucking awesome

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai and Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ for 20 minutes non stop, ball sucking, DFK, missionary with amazing climax with Jan then Ellie DFK, BBBJ, side saddle doggy to finish for Ellie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes of course

My experience/comments :

Booked Ellie mid afternoon and got there early by 40 minutes and Jan was in the waiting room so lets go Jan and have a great time while waiting.

Jan is a beautiful lady with the most amazing sexy body and boobs that are unmatched anywhere. But what sets Jan apart is that she is such a lovely sexy girl who gives such a sensual experience. We kissed standing and she is a great kisser and she pushed me on the bed and knelt on a towel and sucked my cock with such love and attention with soft moaning sounds for 20 minutes non stop and I am close to bursting in her mouth but was able to control it because I was enjoying it. Just the sight of this sexy girl with her amazing boobs there to hold while she sucks and looks up at me and massaging balls and I am laying back and moaning as well. She does this so well and for 20 minutes I was in cock suck heaven so with time getting away Jan wants me to fuck her now and I am not disagreeing with a beautiful woman.

So she lays back and in I go and my god that pussy is nice and the sight of her under me with those breasts and the way she reacts I was fighting to control not cumming but I have a few tricks that I use to control it. You see Jan actually loves it when you make slow passionate love to her and she reacts in such a sensual sexy way that it makes it such a special event for me. She is a beautiful woman but also a very nice lady to be with and would be a great life partner for someone.

So after ten minutes of making love to her and I am on the edge of cumming the whole time because Jan can massage your cock and you can feel the grip she has on you and fuck its hard not to cum too fast but I lasted a while to give her a good time and then I just could not hold it any more and fucked her hard and fast to a strong climax.

Jan was also shuddering at the same time so it was an intense finish. I had intended just to get the extended blowjob from Jan and then finish with some fucking for Ellie but Jan wanted me to fuck her as well so I have my shower and in comes Ellie ready for me to have some fun and this girl looks like a famous actress named Charlize who if I walked up and asked for a fuck she would probably hit me and call the cops but here is beautiful sexy Ellie who is just as good or better in my opinion. Ellie is also a great kisser and here we are kissing open mouth with lots of tongue and me holding her close and my cock is now back hard again to which Ellie sits on the bed and sucks me while playing with my balls and again a very sensual experience. I then suggest side saddle doggy because Ellie has sensational shapely legs that rival any hot girl I have seen and laying there fucking her looking at those legs is so sexy especially with her crying out and grabbing my balls and me holding her ample boobs. God this girl is sexy and always inspires me to fuck her hard and she told me earlier that she loves my cock and I make her very horny so she knows how to get me in the mood.

I went like this for maybe eight minutes with slow and fast but I could not cum so soon after Jan but it was very enjoyable. Ellie suggested a hand job so I went with this for a minute but then told her just relax and cuddle and kiss because I love that as well.

She is a sweet girl and very easy to get along with her and she enjoys sex. I have found that all the girls react well to some love and attention and compliments as they are all just there to get some cash but they still react well to positive stimulation and its important that we treat them with kindness and respect because they actually appreciate that.