Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/10/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty and short and curvy, with B-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a pretty good session with a pretty, young girl

My experience/comments : Called in the morning to book a session with a new girl, Jeanie. Was greeted by Angie and after a chat (the shop seemed quiet for a change) she led me along to Room 2 (once it had been vacated) and called Jeanie to come along.

Jeanie was immediately bubbly and all over me. She is pretty and quite short with a curvy figure – not fat but there’s a couple of kilos she could do without – and she has a decent pair of B-cups. Her English is very limited but she is still very playful. Difficult to describe what she was wearing as there wasn’t much of it, although it did include a g-string that appeared to be made out of dental floss!

I showered while Jeanie fiddled around and got undressed and as soon as I finished drying myself she was kissing me, licking my nipples and stroking my cock.

I lay down and she joined me, starting with some DFK and then a catbath (which went on a little bit longer than was preferable, but we’d got off to a quick start so I wasn’t bothered).

Jeanie was then down to the relevant area and washed me down with a wet-wipe before starting some excellent work on my balls and perineum. She then commenced a good BBBJ – not particularly deep but only the faintest hint of teeth and very few interruptions. She was playful and giggly all the way through.

I got her to move round so she could sit on my face for a bit of 69. She was reasonably responsive but not excessively so. IMO, how to FOAM well is one of the things that all girls should be required to learn at Prostitute School.

I then suggested she lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY. She reacted more to this and I managed to insert a digit to warm things up.

I eventually came up for air and knelt by her head for some more BBBJ while I massaged her clit. I asked, with a bit of sign language thrown in, whether I could cum in her mouth later but she said “No, sorry”.

Time to dom up and we started with some great cowgirl. In spite of some earlier “Big cock” comments she took it well and rode me like a good ‘un until she seemed to tire so I suggested she lie on the bed for some mish.

I started slowly and gently and again she took it well, even as I increased the tempo.

After a while I suggested some doggie and I stood behind her as she knelt on the edge of the bed.

This was really good as she has a nicely shaped ass and I pounded away until I came.

I collapsed on the bed and she tidied me up and joined me for a cuddle, still giggling.

We tried to have a conversation but her English is very limited so her phone was much in use.

I established she’s 26, from Taiwan and has been here for four months and she doesn’t work anywhere else.

After a brief massage time was up so I showered, dressed and departed.

A pretty good session with an engaging and enthusiastic young girl.