Thread: Jessie

Default Jessie

Person's Name : ‘Jessie”..

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 21st August 2017

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : TALL 170cm plus. Very attractive, slim with long gentle curves, elegant looking woman. C+ Cups enhanced, large dark responsive nipples, milk white smooth skin, no tatts. Bobbed haircut. Impish features. Sensual eyes and mouth, lovely neck and chin line and lips ..
    Nicely groomed landing strip, pussy shaved with full layered lips.

Roster : Monday and Thursdays

Nationality or Ethnicity : China (North) . Perfect English.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS all positions , DFK, rimming, FIV

Review:

Regarding the site gallery. Looks like Jessie’s slinky body, but the head is a poor Photoshop job from someone else.

I have had a mixed bag of experiences at this shop and keep telling myself not to return.. ha.

Had a night off last week, had a few options but after reading through reviews on 533, I was very interested in seeing Jodie. Booked for the evening around 8:30 pm.

Was introduced to a tall very foxy lady.

We were shuttled to the back shed rooms. Paid for an hour and headed to the shower in the laundry room.

The whole set up is dodgy and the shop is always crammed and like a train station. Wish they would do a clean-up and renovate. But it would probably lose its ‘Fuck Shop’ charm.

After the shower reunited with lovely statuesque ‘Jodie’.

I turned on a suave playlist of light and romantic music and danced slowly with Jodie getting acquainted. Immediately, I took a great liking to her. Smart and interesting and sexy to boot. English is flawless with no accent, rather very refined.

I tossed in the idea that maybe a massage was something she would be interested in. She was delighted as it had been a busy day.

The session with this fine lady was slow and sensual.. No rush and plenty of reciprocal DF kissing, caressing all over.

After a massage I moved her to a comfortable position and proceeded to dine on a full delicious pussy. I worked down there for quite a while and she would ramp up the intensity and grabbed my hair then ease off and the pattern continued. Eventually I was pulled in very tight and Jodie’s climax was very strong.. lengthy and loud. She collapsed and took a while to regain her composure.

I needed to recover as well. Drank some water and mopped up my face. The next part of the hour was slow manoeuvring between an excellent varying BBBJ and coitus in multiple positions.

Finale was a bbbj with strong hand support and explosion which was partial CIM..

Chemistry was very good with this lovely woman. Superb GF experience. I have seen her a couple of times in recent weeks.

I recommend to those who would like something similar. Tall, elegant GFE type.

YMMV of course.

Wak

By the way…..

At the end of the session and when I was leaving I was told I saw JESSIE not JODIE (whom I originally booked).

Luckily I really like Jessie.

So business as usual at this shop, as I am not sure I have actually seen most of the girls I originally booked over the years.

To top it off, while waiting in the holding room, some punter was going at it with a girl in the adjacent waiting room… What’s with this shop?

WAK

I haven't yet seen Jodie but from your description, it sounds like Jessie.

I've seen Jessie three times now, the last being last Thursday, but I didn't recognise her at first because she'd had her hair cut short - two weeks ago, she said.

Also, as you say, "tall", "bob cut", "statuesque", "very attractive", "elegant", "perfect English", "partial CIM", that's all a perfect description of Jessie.

And I too have been in the second cubicle on the right and listened to the noises of a girl being serviced by a punter in the adjacent small waiting room.

I have told Angie she could really rake it in with decent rooms like they have at 142, Bonza, 64, Pymble, 104 Roseville, etc - she has a great stable of girls but dreadful rooms.

NB

Thanks NB.

She is a very classy woman.

The shop could use a serious renovation..

Copulation happening in every crevice . It would take a toll on the overall hygiene of the place I would think..