Thumbs up Jessie - beautiful tall european mix

Person's Name : Jessie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 29/10/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/jessie.html

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to late evening Tuesday and Saturday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall at 172 cm with massive fantastic natural boobs, nice sexy legs, sexy peachy butt, pretty face and she can speak fluent English

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese / European mix

Services Provided : BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, DFK, close embrace at the end while talking

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely looking woman who could pass for a sexy tall German chick, so yes, good value.

My experience/comments : I had seen Jessie walking around before and I had her on my bucket list as she looked pretty good being around 172 cm and the best set of natural tits I have seen in a long time.

I used to date an Aussie working girl who was tall like this and she had the same excellent tits as Jessie and what's not to like about getting an Asian girl who could pass for a tall German beauty for $150?

I said to her that she looked a bit German and she thinks her father has some German ancestry so there you go, so I am standing there bollocks and kissing and getting my cock stroked and the kissing is just pecking.

I never push it as it has to be the girls choice about that but I usually get my way later when they are horny so we get on the bed and Jessie is sucking my cock and it felt good and she was flicking her tongue like Joyce used to.

I let this go for ten minutes and then suggested cowgirl to start as I wanted those amazing boobs in my face so I could look at them and suck her nipples and she gets the dom and lube and then lowers onto me.

Now being tall I thought maybe not a tight pussy but it felt good in there and I was enjoying the fact that I have a five foot eight beauty on top of me slowly fucking me and she was getting horny pretty quickly.

I just let her fuck me slowly for five minutes sucking those boobies and looking at her long legs and getting some more adventurous kissing now and then decided its time to fuck her hard and fast.

Now she is larger in size but nice proportion but heavier than the usual tiny chick so a bit more effort needed to hold her up and then I am slamming into that sexy pussy and sucking boobs.

Now I am getting the screwed up face and the crying out and some more intense kissing now and I am horny looking at her body and I fucked her like this for five minutes and nearly came.

She was getting me pretty worked up and I then suggested some side saddle for a while and it felt good inside her and I was watching my cock go into her in the big mirrors on the wall.

She had my balls and I slowly stroked into her and she was saying she loves the feeling of my cock and I could feel strong contractions making her pussy tighten as she got horny and it reminded me of Joyce.

I stayed like this for a good while and changed angles and speeds and went fast every now and again with her crying out and I held those boobs and it felt really good and her peachy butt is very sexy.

After ten minutes we then changed to missionary and she looked good with that tall sexy body and huge boobs and I slowly made love to her and she looked very turned on and we were kissing more intimately now.

Jessie looked so sexy under me and after five minutes I increased the pace and held her close and pounded her with the crying out and my right hand under her and I could feel heaps of slippery cum.

We were both crying out and crushing each other at the end when we came and it was intense and I then lay on top inside her for a few moments kissing.

We spent the last ten minutes talking and she is a great conversationalist and a lovely woman.

Thanks for the review, just checked her page and I am not sure if it is the same girl , obviously the photo of Jessie here shows fake C cups but your review says they natural and massive ... Do you reckon the photo is fake? And photo doesn’t look like a mix European chick...it’s much closer to mainland China.

Silver Member

Her boobs would be natural D cups and they look and feel excellent. She said her father may have German mix so only part for her but she does have that beautiful tall body. Anyway if she was an Aussie who looked like this then you pay double.

Lucky you were able to see the elegant statuesque Jesse. She’s fabulous.

My favourite at 533. Think she was only reason I frequented the shop a few years ago.

She does not work full time, and can be off roster for lengthy periods.
    Just checked and it was two years ago when I was seeing her [URL="https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/jessie-50604-post267223/#post267223"/URL]

Wak

Sounds fantastic!! Haven't been in Willloughby for awhile. Looks like a great reason to go!