Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10:00 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, well built, size 7. C cup with nice erect nipples

Pussy : Narrow map of Tassie with shaved pussy lips

Roster : Monday & Friday

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS,

Angie recommended that I try Jessie, she may be even better than my current favourite. That set the bar high, so when the inevitable monthly break eventuated, I remembered her advice, and was not disappointed!

Jessie is a beautiful, tall girl and is very articulate in English. I like to have a good rapport with the girls, and as my asian language skills are woefully inadequate (no, non existant!), I treasure the girls that can speak English well. Jessie does much more than that, she is an excellent communicator and can engage in intelligent conversation on a broad range of topics. So if you wish to connect to a girl and have more than just a physical release, Jessie is highly recommended.

Jessie provides an intense GFE. Starting with a every so soft and gentle deep kissing, she progressed to manually stimulating my excited member in a protracted light teasing manner. Remember there was a fad for slow food some time ago, well let me tell you, slow sex is much better! After much kissing and kanoodling, and an excellent soft BJ, I progressed to her inviting pert nipples, whilst caressing her back and inner thighs.

It always takes time to build up a rapport with a girl that you have not been with before, and I had booked for 5.30pm, which is later in the day than I like to punt, as the girls have been on the go for just about 8 hours by then, and one can't realistically expect them to come up with any genuine excitement at that stage.

So it took a while, but by the time I moved on to DATY she became receptive, and prolonged pleasuring using the best skills earned in a long career of punting resulted in her having two intense climaxes.

My turn for some pleasure, and we engaged in some exquisite MISH. "Normally I need lube, but not now!", she said, a compliment indeed. She felt very loose, not tight at all, but it was very pleasant. Because of this, I was able to continue with the long, slow, exquisite pleasuring for a long time. When I decided to up the ante and quicken the pace - after all at my age you don't want to tempt fate and run out of steam, I was in for a fresh surprise, as she clenched her pelvic floor muscles and provided a vice like grip for my member to beat the harshest wank I have ever been able to give myself.

Wow, this was an out of this world experience!

I collapsed like a lump of jelly after coming, and just cuddled Jessie and talked to her for the remaining time. Thank god I am too old for her, otherwise I would have seriously considered proposing to her!

Would I see her again? Have you read this post?

Has she displaced my favourite? I don't know, it's too close to call, what a lovely problem to have, will just have to do a lot of homework to try and get to an answer on that one. Phoning the bank manager tomorrow, I'm sure he will be understanding!