Person's Name : Jessie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 28/9/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 7 or 8 tall 170 cm with model body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK; DATY; RIMMING ON HER; 69; MISSIONARY; OTHER POSITIONS ON OFFER BUT DIDN'T GET PAST MISSIONARY

Value for money/recommend? : YES / YES

My experience/comments :

I had seen Jessie when she worked at 533 a year ago when I first started going there and I remember that I didnt click 100 percent back then but remember her stunning body.

Anyway I wanted another go because this girl has an amazing sexy body and when I saw her I thought WOW this girl is hot.

Just imagine a really hot tall Caucasian chic with big boobs but with the extra sexiness of an Asian chic.

You know that thing with the Asian girls how they have such perfect slender legs and bums but this girl has the amazing boobs and body as well and is very attractive.

Anyway Jessie gives me a big smile and pulls me close standing next to the bed and we start kissing deep open mouth french kissing that went on for at least five minutes and my cock is almost ripping my zipper apart.

Looking and feeling those perfect breasts as well as the kissing and groping got me going so I broke away and off for a shower.

Standing naked and Jessie is sitting on the bed, I got onto my knees on the floor and pushed her back and started on her lovely pussy licking in long slow strokes while stroking her body and feeling those amazing breasts and Jessie clearly was loving this attention to her pussy with soft moaning sounds.

I maintained this for a good five minutes and she takes my cock in her mouth and her sucking is so soft and slow and gentle but so sexy.

I then lay down and Jessie starts a more intense blow job going a bit deeper and after a couple of minutes she positions her pussy where I can give her a good licking.

After licking her pussy for five minutes I then start on some rimming on her and she muffled that she likes this as well so I kept this up for a few minutes.

By this time I have to have my cock in her pussy and I like missionary because I can look at her sexy body and I start slowly giving her some close fucking and then I elevated up and gave her a fast and hard fucking for at least five minutes and it was fantastic looking at her body and her responses how she was crying out and her head tilted back and mouth open and it was too much to handle and I came like this.

What a sensational looking lady and I will be back for more.
    Last edited by andrewblake; 28th September 2016 at 04:50 PM. Reason: format,edited,legible. AB