Today had the pleasure of spending time with Jessie.....a very curvaceous, tall, bubbly Chinese lady with legs that long you'll need a step ladder to get to heaven!
The session commenced with Jessie targeting my nipples to arouse me, then slowly worked her way down to me awaiting meatloaf! She is a sight to behold actually! Her long flowing jet black hair to her mid waist and her great grasp of the English language make her a fun time!
Jessie finally reaches my semi hard cock and goes straight into BBBJB! OMG! she is a pure natural licker, sucker, bighter, slurper, a stick of dynomite on your cock!
She was that good that I actually extended the session when only 15 minutes into it! Hell yeah! This girl rocks the boat till it tips!
I played Starfish for a good deal of the session and let Jessie do her thing.....on my cock! This was simply TOO good to describe! I could actually spend a day with this girl blowing me! She made me come alive!

Jessie needs no instructions or directions, she's on auto pilot and only fine tuning to keep her on track.....that's all!
We clicked into 69 and we reveled in each others flesh for like forever! This session just got better by the minute!
I parted her pink lips and dived into her honey pot and she tasted so sweet....Yum! Meanwhile she was chewing down on my cock meat which was driving me deeper into ecstasy! This could of gone on all day but I was dying to drill her pussy so bad by now! So.....I commanded her into the front cowgirl post and she rode me like a fresh bull!
She pumped my cock like no tomorrow whilst I enjoyed a handful of what I felt were too good to real breasts...who cares! My cock was being destroyed!

Next thing we tried was her lying on the bed as I parted her legs wide and hammered her senseless. She was moaning loudly as I grunted and pounded her pussy which she occasionally clenched onto my cock! Great stuff!
Jessie was full of surprises and we just enjoyed fucking one another like a natural couple in love! Finally I kept her knees bent as I fucked her stupid into the mattress...this went on for a good 15 minutes! Man it was good! With her occasional pelvic floor grasping my cock to keep me going! I kept this parade up until I exploded into the balloon of happiness!

Jessie is a fun filled, action packed, tall beauty that is auto pilot from Go to Woah!