Person's Name : JoJo

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 16/08/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html, 02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10AM till late

Rates : $150 p/h

Size/shape : Slim, B Cup breast - perky nipples, nice face, small firm ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS, LFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Was going to book a session with Ricci, however she was not available and instead choose JoJo based on previous reviews

Arrived and shown to one of the back rooms by Jojo, tooks a shower whilst she prep'd up the room, by setting up the mood music and also additional lighting - good call as the standard red globes are just too dark for my liking

Jojo is slim girl, nice face, small ass, average size breast but with perky nipples. She is also horny as hell - more of that to come later

We started off with a bit of chit chat, before light kisses, and then a cat bath with her paying attention to my nipples, and then south to the old fella. Very nice BBBJ and she was able to take it all down her throat- I'm average size at best, but thick, and this was a first for me. Very Erotic, seeing the cock disapper, the sounds and the feel of its. This continued for about 5 minutes, before her bra and undies came off.

Bit more kissing (she wasnt really into this - YMMV), before I went down on her, breast to pussy, and some rimming on her. Nicely shaved, and very enjoyable pleasing her, she started to get into it, teasing her nipples and pushing hard against my mouths

It was then time to DOM up and into missionary, before she got her legs over ears and really went for it for about 10 minutes. She seemed to be into it, no exaggerated FOAM, but grabbing my ass, encourating to go deeps as possible. I was tiring, so took a break - whilst she went back to the BBBJ.

Recovered slightly, she suggested taking her from the side and at the same time out comes her little vibrators. Onto her clit and away I went, as she sqirmed, moaned and seemed to be having a good time. It was an interesting feeling have the vibration as you enter her - all new and fun experience. Wanted a better look, so DATY and rimmed her, whilst she had the vibrators on - nice site to behold.

It was then into doggie, vibrators still on her clit, me pounding away. Every time I stopped, she wiggled her ass, encouraging for more. This went on for the remainder of the session, before papasan call's JOJO, times up - in chinese , she looks up at me and goes already ? but you havent cum, with a nice glazed looks in her eyes

I told her it was OK, condoms - rarely allow me to come when using them, but I had a great time - hopefully she did too. She asked me to book 2 hours next time (don't think the heart of body could take that)

Jojo is a very sexual and horny as hell, during the session. For me it was non stop from start to finish - I would be back - however would try a couple of GFE experience before seeing Jojo again