>
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jojo - great lovemaking on a cold day.

Default Jojo - great lovemaking on a cold day.

Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 13th July 2015

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, tall, slim, toned, natural B cup titties

Pussy: Fully shaved with some stubble. Lovely pussy lips and nice clit.

Roster: Monday and Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Oh wow. It was cold, and Jojo walked into the room in a dressing gown and gave me a very sensual hug. I held her body against me and we exchanged gentle caresses. I could feel her tight butt through the dressing gown and it was evident that she was wearing only a G String as I could feel her naked butt cheeks through the fabric. That set the tone for the rest of the session. Slow sensual love making.

Jojo is really attractive. Fabulous slim body and nice B cup titties with huge nips. Fortunately she loves having these attended to. Lovely responsive nipples. We exchanged DFKs while I explored her now erect nipples and fully shaved snatch. Pity about the stubble. It seems Jojo tried to fully shave but got those nasty red bumps. I do hope she gets over this minor irritation as with a closely saved snatch she would be just perfect. Jojo dropped to her knees for some nice BBBJ. Jojo is in no rush, just takes her time to make love to my cock with lots of swirling and alternating with DT action.

Jojo has limited English, but is very softly spoken. Kinda like a long lost lover.

Really hard to describe the rest of the session it was so good. Into her in mish and Jojo just closed her eyes and we made love for the next 30 min. Her pussy feels fantastic. Slim body and slim legs and just wonderful penetration. No quick boom-boom just long slow lovemaking. Asian cowgirl was the best I have very had. I didn’t try for CIM. Why bother when I am with this great lover?

YMMV but Jojo was one of the best love making sessions I have had in a long while. A gem.

Enjoy.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

From all accounts.. she is the softest GFE and such a sweet girl.. Very genuine.. take care of her..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Default Jojo - Round two and I’ll be back for more….

Person's Name: Jojo

I had to revisit the lovely Jojo to see if she was as good as I thought the first time.

She arrived in the room with a backless and low cut dress that allowed her boobies to fall out. I just love a girl who knows how to allow her assets to get out and about like that.

Lovely gentle DFK as I explored her tight butt. She is still very attractive IMHO. I was also delighted to find a freshly fully shaved snatch. Wonderful.

I won’t try to repeat my previous review. https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/...old-day-35189/

I still found her to be a terrific lover. She just knows how to gently use her hands, to be affectionate, to grind her pubic bone into me at just the right times, to make all the right moves. Her DT BBBJ is just to die for.

Doggie on the bed, arms outstretched, with me standing behind her, and me just gently stroking away into her tight pussy was very memorable. I was so carried away I forgot to get the Asian cowgirl finish.

It was hard to tear myself away from my other two regulars, but Jojo is now elevated to my favorite list.

Enjoy.

Saw JoJO in the corridors she looks hot.

Default Jojo ..... I’m back for more!

Date of Visit : Friday 7th August 2015

Pussy : Fully shaved. Lovely pussy lips and nice clit.

Roster: Monday, Thursday and Friday

Services Provided : DFK, BT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I did promise myself a return visit to the lovely Jojo and again it was terrific.

Some girls just “have it” in the love making department. Natural talent. Jojo is one of those girls.

Apart from being really attractive, Jojo has a fabulous slim body and nice B cup boobies with huge nips. Lovely responsive nipples. Nice DFK while I play my fingers over her now erect nipples. I explored down below on her pussy mound and between her legs and wow she is now fully shaved.

Jojo is just a gentle slow sensual lover. No hurry, just nice slow BBBJ with alternating swirling ad DT action. She then gets on all fours and grazes her erect nipples against my chest. Yummy.

Overhead DATY is my favorite and just a Kodak moment looking up at her lean body and nice boobies. More 69 and DFK and I was having a pretty good time.

I made sure I didn’t forget the Asian cowgirl finale. The girls who do this well really know how much guys like it. Absolutely no touching of my body other than her pussy enveloping my cock as Jojo spread her legs, squatted on top, and rhythmically moved up and down on my cock.

You gotta know a girl is good when she is rostered on for three days a week.

I’m saving up for a Kiki/Jojo double. That would be an experience.

Enjoy.

Wonder if this is the same JoJo who used to work at 142. She fits the description, except she did not DFK. Wonder if any of my fellow punters know?
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Jojo 533 was very accommodating. Just a great lover. None of the "I don't that" stuff. But my tastes aren't extreme. I'm not a 142 regular so really cannot comment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    Wonder if this is the same JoJo who used to work at 142. She fits the description, except she did not DFK. Wonder if any of my fellow punters know?
    Not the same.
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Agree not same Jojo.

I managed to see Jojo again yesterday. I like to think I'm a good lover but Jojo takes sensual love making to a new level. Completely unrushed. Slow, soft, and sensual. I can usually pace myself (with lots of 1 hour punting experience) to last 55 min. Yesterday I couldn't get past the 35 min mark. Jojo on the bed in kneeling doggie with arms outstretched, and sliding in and out of that tight pussy (no lube) was just too much. I gotta get back for more practice obviously. If you are into a full-on GFE then Jojo is well worth a visit. Enjoy.

Default Jojo - Just gorgeous!

Date of Visit : Monday 7th September 2015

Pussy: Fully shaved. Lovely pussy lips and nice clit.

Roster: Monday, Thursday and Friday

Services Provided : DFK, BT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

It was all happening at 533 on Monday. Punters and girls everywhere. I have no idea how Angie manages it all. I had an early booking for Jojo but was bumped into late afternoon.

I was still delighted to see her. Just a stunner. Gorgeous face, and nice slim body to match. Jojo was wearing a figure hugging cocktail dress with of course – no knickers. Ahhh.

Lovely hug hello and a very gentle exploring of each others bodies. Jojo is just so soft and gentle. So erotic. Such fun kissing her and playing with her freshly shaved pussy.

Terrific DT BBBJ and some nice overhead DATY and 69. All very slow and erotic.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Very tight love tunnel and she just feels fantastic. Really hard to not cum too soon. Doggie, and corner of the bed mish are my favorites. I did however ensure I lasted until the fabulous Asian cowgirl. Jojo just stood above me, straddled my body without touching me and then latched her pussy onto my cock and very, very slowly rode me in cowgirl.

Whew.

Getting into the home straight, Jojo lowered herself onto me and just ground her pubic bone into me. This girl really knows what good sex is all about.

So good.

I was flagging in the late afternoon session and I figured I would try for a CIM finale. No problem and Jojo just sucked away.

Excellent ending with just the right amount of pressure and contact.

Out into the wilds of Willoughby Road a happy camper.

Enjoy.

Such a sweet and gorgeous girl!..

One of 533s finest..

Great read..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Default Jojo Tall, slim, great body and great sex

Date of Visit : Tuesday 22nd September 2015

Pussy: Fully shaved. Lovely pussy lips and nice large clit.

Roster: Monday and Thursday

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

I had booked Ada and got to 533 on time, in the room, paid money and showered. I was all full of anticipation as I sat there with just a towel around me awaiting Ada’s pleasures. There was a knock at the door and as I cracked it open there was the receptionist and a tall very attractive gal standing behind her. Oh oh. The receptionist explains there is some problem with Ada and she won’t be attending to my needs after all. The attractive gal standing behind her was on offer. Now this is normally a disaster scenario but lo and behold the gal behind was Jojo who seemed to be rostered on for an additional day. Yo! My lucky day. Jojo is just great.

Jojo is just a delight and this was my fifth time with her. I now know how to pace myself and enjoy the session. Off with her clothes and again I am struck by her body. Tall, slim, flat tummy, nice waist, great legs, square shoulders, tight butt, fully shaved pussy, attractive face. Boobies are nice and natural and the best part is she has very responsive nipples that go hard, get nice and dark, and pucker up at the right moments. Just as sexy as all get out.

Jojo is super affectionate and just knows how to gently rub her nipples and body against me whilst gently fondling my cock. DFK was little more like LFK this time. She has wonderful soft lips and is a great kisser but no tongue today. She pushes me back on the bed and with my legs hanging over the edge she kneels between my legs and gets to work. Very slow buildup of licking and slurping, BBBJ and full on DT BBBJ. This gal is an expert.

Some nice kneeling doggie DATY followed. Jojo is really flexible and just looks fantastic in doggie with her face down, shoulders on the bed, arms outstretched, and arse way up in the air with her pussy on full display for DATY. Lots of appreciative noises from Jojo.

Into her in mish with her knees up under her ears and she is sooooo tight. Just so smooth and she can take a full length without complaint. Flicked her over for more of the doggie position and recalling looking down at her body is giving me a boner now as I recall the scene.

Corner of the bed mish and she again looks great arching her back and pushing her hard nipples out. Whew.

I managed to last this time and got to get her cowgirl finish. I think she was a little tired from working Monday as she wasn’t her usual full-on self but it was still a great session.

Enjoy.

Great read and time had with the gorgeous and glamorous Jojo.. such a babe and soft GFE..

AB

Default Jojo. GFEE. Girl Friend Excellent Experience.

Date of Visit : Thursday 22nd October 2015

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late.

Rates : $150 per hour.

Size/shape : Attractive, tall, slim, toned, soft skin, natural B cup titties.

Pussy : Lovely. Fully shaved lips with a tiny postage stamp size map of Tassie of soft fur.

Roster: Thursday and ?

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

So many girls - so little time. There are just so many hot girls out there now it is hard to keep up (Ha – did you get the pun?)

Jojo has been one of my favorites for a while and I had been hankering to see her again. No one else has reviewed her yet and I reckon you all want to keep her skills a secret.

Was great seeing her again today. Really attractive well defined face, tall with a perfectly shaped slim body and long slim legs. In her 6 inch black high heels she looks terrific.

Jojo’s real talent is in her lovemaking skills. Very, very sensual light touching and slow caressing. So easy to do – why don’t all girls do it?

I was just entranced again being on the same room as such a naked stunner. Jojo was sitting on the bed cross legged looking down at her pussy. She was trying to decide if she should pluck it or not. I suggested I would dedicate a session to plucking it for her. She just laughed.

Lots of nice kissy kiss, with fondling of her wet pussy and erect nipples. Then the BBBJ started. Wow. DT alternating with slow deliberate rotation of her mouth over the head of my cock. I could have enjoyed this for hours.

On with the dom and I had forgotten how tight she is. Like a vice. Slow sensual fucking was just sensational. Into doggie and again the same experience of enjoying her love tunnel. I paced myself again today, as previously I had been caught out with a premature cum from enjoying too much thrusting into that tight pussy. Beware!

I managed to survive and got to cowgirl for the finale.

The kind of gal you hope to find on a SE Asia holiday and take away to a desert island for a few weeks. Just a gem.

Enjoy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast