Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : $90-30mins $150-60

Size/shape : Jojo 6 b cups Kelly 8 with dcup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong and Taiwan

Services Provided : lfk, dtbbbj, daty, fs 69

Value for money/recommend? : fuck yes

My experience/comments :

So I was up in Sydney for a few days and headed out for a punt. I'd done a fair bit of research on the forum, hoping to pin point the ideal girl, but all I got was confused really, Sydney has so much to offer. Today I went for 533, it's hard to knock any of their girls from reviews and pics. I must admit, I was surprised with its location, right in the middle of a leafy suburb. The place was a little more run down than what I had expected too, no issue though. I had to have a laugh at the chair lift too, no offence to any of the older blokes who may need it.

Now I was originally going to spend an hour with one wl, but I thought why not have the pleasure of two, so I booked an hour, the first 30 mins with Jojo then she left and in came Kelly for the rest.

Jojo- Jojo came and got me from the waiting room, well fuck me! When I first saw her I couldn't believe how hot this girl was, a genuine stunner! Petite, nice tits, loved her hair, loved everything!

We we get into the room, after a bit of fondling and kissing, I head for the shower. Jojo stated in the room, getting her things in place, I was out and dry in a flash to continue with more lfk while removing her lavender coloured lingerie. Man, perfect tits, well for me anyway, I don't like massive kegs, b-c is my go, pert bum, gorgeous body. Jojo sit me down on the edge of the bed and starts a beautiful slow bbbj, nice and slow with some ball licking too, she really knows how to suck dick. She did this for around 10 mins, moving me to laying down in the process, I was in heaven. I asked her to stop otherwise I'd be done, so we switched to daty. Jojo has a nice shaved smoo , just a landing strip on the pubic bone area. This went on for a bit, gave her a little rimming to with a pleasurable moan, she didn't quite get to cum which I was disappointed about but time was getting on so I sat up for the main course.

After she dommed me up we started with some mish, then cowgirl. I was enjoying watching her ride me and grinding her clit on me that I was happy to stay there until I blew, and I did, just before a knock on the door. Then in came Kelly.

kelly- I had another quick shower then jumped out to meet kelly. She was pretty but not as hot as Jojo, bigger tits and appeared to be older than Jojo too. I was thinking that maybe I should of had kelly first because I thought she might have her work cut out for her being the second load, and I didn't find her as attractive, but I hadn't seen either of the girls before so I just took a punt.

Well it's fair to say these two have very different styles because Kelly started to give me a bbbj, and it was taking a while but slowly her efforts were being rewarded, once it had 2/3 of its size back, she started going to town with dtbbbj, very sloppy and wet, I could feel my knob going down her throat when she had me balls deep in her mouth, it was fkn awesome, probably the best bj I've had, if it had been first up, I'd have been struggling to hold it back.

I asked her her to switch to 69, all with signs, Kelly speaks no English but knew what I wanted. She had a nice bald pussy, I went in and found her super responsive, by now I was at full size and she still took it all, that's a first for me. She came twice and after the second time, she went off on my cock, her head was bobbing up and down so fast, still no teeth, just sloppy and wet, this girl can suck dick with the best of them.

Kelly then wanted to fuck, reached for the dom and we went for mish, nice tight pussy, I had her legs pinned right back giving her everything I had, she was moaning and loving it. Switched to cowgirl then so doggy and back to mish again where I pounded her until load 2 was done. Not sure how many times she came, but there was a decent wet patch on the bed at the end, under the towel lol, sorry if you were next, it was only pussy juice though.

i had another shower as we were both quite sweaty, it was a warm day and the room was a bit to hot for me, got dressed, kiss cuddle and left.

WIR: Two very different wl's that were both fkn fantastic. I had Jojo who was the full on perfect gfe fuck, absolutely gorgeous too, and Kelly that was more pse, with a bbbj that was something else, pretty too but not on Jojo's level.
    I still can't decide which was best. I'd be back in a heart beat if I lived in Sydney

As brauninc has found visiting Sydney can be very rewarding for you people down south.

Bronze Member

Yes definitely, I'm hoping to get a chance to check out Helena at cougar town later today too