>

Thread: Jojo - Lovely girl, nice slim body, and an engergizer bunny in bed.

Default Jojo - Lovely girl, nice slim body, and an engergizer bunny in bed.

Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Thursday 3rd February 2016

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, tall, slim, toned, soft skin, natural B cup titties

Pussy : Lovely. Fully shaved

Roster: Monday and Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I had need of a celebration and I figured it could be an investment in a couple of hours with Jojo. I’ve seen her lots of times and never been unhappy with session so I figured it was worth it.

Well it was fun. She was dressed up in her blue bra and skimpy skirt. Nice peck on the lips hello and we got down to business. I indicated we were up for more than an hour and she seemed delighted. Immediate relaxation, more of a DFK kiss hello and into the shower for a mutual cleanup. The shower turned into a complete head to toe soapie and a nice in shower BBBJ followed.

Onto the bed and Jojo fired up her music and I fired up the strobe on the phone. Such a nice sight to see a slim naked female body in a strobe light. Lots of fooling around, DT BBBJ, lots off tackle play and Jojo found a condom, lubed it up and performed a nice prostate massage. Slurpy DT BBBJ and a prostate massage with her naked breasts rubbing all over me was pretty good.

Joho is terrific at non-stop attention to her task at hand. Lots of variation in touching, speed and position. She get super wet, maybe has an orgasm or two, but is always being super erotic. Little bit of DFK to break the hands on action.

At the one hour mark we needed a shower to cool down. Back on the bed with more DT BBBJ, DATY and overhead DATY. I also discovered Jojo loves having her nipples gently sucked and it is just possible to squeeze her breast together and suck on both nipples at the same time. She loves this.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Lovely smooth love tunnel. Mish is fun but doggie is the highlight as she has a terrific bum and can open her legs wide and allow full penetration.

I was flagging at this point but not to be deterred, Jojo took off the dom and started more DT BBBJ. I was hard again in no time, and with a new dom was back into her in mish. Terrific finale.

Lovely girl, very slim, and just an energizer bunny in bed.

“See you next week” she says as I stagger out the door.

Recommended.

Gold Member

Person's Name : Jojo

Date of Visit : Thursday 3rd February 2016

Rates : $150 per hour

Roster: Tues,Thurs, Sat

Services Provided : LFK DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Saw lovely JoJo on the same day just past noon. I may have been right after you PH!

First time with her, and I was not dissapointed. Jojo is a a foxy little girl, wearing some nice lingerie and a sexy g string. Jojo has nice tanned skin, slim waist, but nice hips, and just enough padding on her cute little ass.

After a shower, I drop the towel and she bends over on all fours and starts a nice BBBJ. Nice tongue swirling action, with good twisting engulfing my cock down the back of her throat. Nice shaft licking and ball licking before continuing a very satisfying BBBJ for the next ten minutes. She has one of those faces, that looks even more beautiful when sucking on your cock if you know what I mean..

I turn her around and and give her Doggy DATY to which she responded warmly too. I couldn't wait to get inside her, so dommed up and fucked her doggy and then switched over to pound her pussy with her ankles over my shoulders.

Finished in this position and cleaned up feeling very satisfied.

Silver Member

erson's Name : Jojo

Date of Visit : 5/4/2016

Rates : $130 45min

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS

Just back from a lovely time with Jojo. Rocked up unannounced and waited for a gal to be available. Jojo was one of the first gals available and looked great. She is a small chinese gal that I found out in the room that just want to please. We got the room at the front, lucky me. She was wearing a blue set of skimpy undies and a sexy blue bra as well. She is just the size I love.

A LFK to start with before jumping into the shower and dealing with the financial. Out of the shower we start to explore each other bodies. She is a bit of a tease this one. She sits on the bed and gives an outstanding BBBJ. Very smooth and after some discussion very wet. We moved to a 69er after some time and she tasted delicious. Well we were about 1/2 way in so time to move into the main action. On went the condom and in I plunge. She takes it all without any complaints and even reaches around and plays with your balls. If you have a gal do this you know how good it feels. We moved through a few positions including utilising the massage table. Eventually we made it back to the bed where she continued a bbbj and hj until she made me explode in delight.

Overall a great lady who looks gorgeous and left me floating away. Can recommend thi one. PS Special thanks for Angie for helping accommodate drop ins.