Default Jojo and the toys.

Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 13th May 2016

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, tall, slim, toned, soft skin, natural B cup titties

Pussy : Lovely. Fully shaved

Roster: Usually Monday and Thursday but other days as required

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I was hoping to see Abby but she was a scratch from the roster with the red river. Angie then suggested Jojo. Yo! Great alternate girl. Jojo doesn’t normally work Fridays so I was really in luck.

Jojo is just talented with her sexual skills. I have seen her a bunch of times and it has always been a terrific encounter and also somewhat different each time. Having that tall slim body built for sex helps as well. (Hers not mine).

Today’s theme was toys. When I walked in the room, Jojo was already insitu and the room had a bunch of winking blue lights from devices being charged. Phones, vibrators etc. Uh huh.

Nice passionate DFK to start as I gently fondled her nice nipples and she stroked my cock and tackle. She is just sooooo good at this. Either she has been really well trained by a previous boyfriend or just has a natural ability to know what guys like. Maybe a bit of both.

Lots of really slurpy DT BBBJ, 69 and ball sac attention with a real focus on the perineum. A little vibrator appeared and was wrapped in a condom. Hmmmm this is a new experience. The enjoyment was tempered by hoping she could retrieve it without the condom breaking.

On with the dom and Jojo lay back on the bed with her slim legs wide apart for my entry. This gal is so flexible and she must have had a previous gig as a dancer. At this point Jojo produces another vibrator and holds it against her clit. It was also vibrating against my cock that was now inside her. I had no idea how long I was going to last with all these vibrations going on.

I just had to last to enjoy Jojo’s Asian cowgirl. She excels at this. Absolutely no body to body contact other than with her pussy impaled on my cock. Amazing.

A great session with a lovely gal.

Enjoy.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 13th May 2016

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : tall, slim, toned, soft skin, natural B cup titties, small tattoo just below the belly button

Pussy : Fully shaved

Roster: Usually Monday and Thursday but other days as required

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:
    It was my first visit to this establishment, after reading the reviews on this forum and a couple of the other forums, I figured I couldn't go wrong.

I called Angie in the morning and pre booked Jojo, basically I chose her from reading the reviews of her.

One thing I noticed was the entry to this establishment was right next to a bus stop on a main road, not the most discreet of entries.I headed upstairs and rang the doorbell, was greeted by Angie, who ushered me into a room.
    The photos of the rooms in their website is nothing like the room or the establishment I was in, however tidy none the less.
    Anyhow I met Jojo, and paid for the hour.
    The Jojo is an attractive girl, probably closer to 30 years of age but attractive none the less, nice and slim. Had a shower and waited for Jojo to re-enter the room.

Jojo's service was pretty much a PSE experience, with lots of deep throat , ball licking and cock slurping, with CIM.

She loves her toys, and for the first time, I had a vibrator up my ass while she sucked me off. I blew straight down her throat.

On with the dom, and I fucked her in several positions, finally blowing in doggie.

All in all, a great session, and will return.

**** review will be posted on various forums under different aliases ****