Date of Visit : 06/06/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 029967991

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : 150 per hour

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I have never had a bad punt @533 and my visit to Joline kept this situation on track.
Joline is a gorgeous, sexy, “slutty” (in an ever so nice way) slim, leggy woman. Her alluring dark eyes are such a turn on. Her well shaped breasts have 2cm nipples that are great to suck on. She is thin and shapely. Soft smooth skin, long black hair and with a tattoo or two.
I had wanted to see Michelle but she was not available so Angie recommended Joline. An excellent recommendation!
It was a cold day and Joline had a khaki jacket on to keep warm. She removed it when she was introduced and I followed that stunning petit arse up the short flight of steps. This was the first of numerous turn-ons.
Once in the room Joline came across as a friendly likeable lady, professional and wanting to please. And please she did.
We started with some kissing, nothing too deep but pleasant enough. She let her mouth wander down my body to eventually engulf my hard member. She was tender, warm and passionate in her oral examination of my groin. The pleasure was mind blowing. She returned to oral exploration on several occasions before allowing me to partake of her virginal openings. Her clean-shaven vulva was fragrant and palatable. I could have dined forever.
On with the dom and into several positions, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and missionary. I normally have trouble cuming with a condom, not with Joline, I could have cum in any one of these positions. I held on as long as I could, which wasn’t all that long.
After exploding (well at my age it is more of a splutter) into the dom I lay there for several minutes enjoying her soft warm body. She gave me a relaxing massage, a bit of a chat and I was on my way.
A delightful, beautiful enojable experience. She told me she works Mondays and Thursdays. I will return. Xiexie.