Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 24th May 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 1000 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Just about perfect (see below for more details)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : 100%

My experience/comments : Phoned the day before to book a morning session. Angie answered. I gave my name and said I wanted to make a booking for the following day. Angie said “You want Joyce?” I said that’s exactly who I wanted to book and Angie said “I know what you like”.

Joyce was ready when I arrived, we just had to wait a minute while the lovely Maria vacated the room. Money exchanged hands and I showered while Joyce laid out her stuff.

Joyce is a stunner. She is quite tall, very pretty, slender with curves in all the right places, a love pair of C-cups, fully shaved, a lovely tasty pussy, long shapely and flexible legs and an ass that I am going to dream about forever.

Her English is very good and she perfectly alternates between being cheerful/chatty and then sensual/sexy.

She was wearing a very short peach-coloured dress, with a matching bra and skimpy panties that were about as close to a g-string as you can get.

When I come out of the shower she dried me down, including a playful lick of my cock while she was in that area, and she was soon out of her clothes and we were on the bed with her licking my nips etc, and gently rubbing her breasts over me.

Soon Joyce was licking my balls and perineum and then moved on to a heavenly BBBJ – no teeth, great tongue action and starting slowly before gradually increasing the tempo. And she took it pretty deep.

I got her to move round for some 69 and she was making all the right noises. This went on for some time and at one stage, when I was giving my tongue a rest, Joyce put her hand between her legs and massaged her clit then inserted a digit – all right in front of my face as she straddled me. A fantastic turn-on (not that I needed it).

I was over-heating so I switched to some DATY and did some digital insertion of my own.

I then came up for air and watched her rub herself before I moved round to kneel beside her so she could suck me while I stuck a finger up her and she continued to massage her clit. Looking down on that is one of the best sights ever and it was made even better when I asked her whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said “Yes”.

Definitely time to dom up and I said I wanted to start with some doggy and Joyce readily agreed, so I stood by the bed with her kneeling in front of me. We started nice and slowly and gently, with lots of lovely eye-contact in the mirror at the side of the bed. And Joyce kept looking at me in the mirror and blowing me kisses – got to be a good sign!

After increasing the tempo, I was finding it all too enjoyable (and I had that promised CIM to look forward to) so I flipped over and lay her at the corner of the bed while I stood over her for some mish. Looking down on such a pretty girl, who seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was, was brilliant. I rubber her clit for a while then got her to do it while I held her ankles next to my ears and continued to ram into her. She was throwing her head back, grasping at the sheets and making all the right noises so I guess she too was having a good time.

The hour was passing all too quickly so I asked Joyce to squat in front of me for some BBBJ while I stood and watched in the mirror. I then lay on the bed while she finished me off in one of the most intense orgasms I can remember (and perfectly timed at the 55min mark).

Joyce showered while I recovered, then I showered and dressed while we had a nice chat and I then had to leave otherwise Angie would have been banging on the door, but we did have a big hug beforehand.

What can I say? And where does Angie find them?

That session with Joyce was amazing. She’s very pretty and extremely talented and caring and, overall, it was simply fantastic. Up there with the very best.