Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 27/6/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/joyce.html

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Tuesday and Saturday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall and slim with flawless olive skin, Natural C cup breasts that are very soft, long slim toned legs, beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese or Singapore?

Services Provided : Affectionate hugs and cuddles and kisses, BBBJ, missionary, more kissing and hugs. (more on offer but I was happy with this today)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes always

My experience/comments : I have not seen Joyce for a couple of months due to work and lots of new girls to try and review but she will always be special to me simply because she is such a gentle loving sweetheart person. Now she does have her wild moments when she warms up but I like how she takes her time and gently plays with you with her tongue and I am watching her amazing body while she is above me licking and kissing slowly. Then the licking balls and perenium and I am always in anticipation of her cock sucking skills because she is the most experienced at this and just knows how to softly suck you and vibrate her tongue and go gradually deeper and varies the pressure and holds my balls and pulls my cock deeper into her throat. Joyce will elevate up half way through and this allows her to get a better angle and then most of my cock goes down her throat and I can see her slim beautiful toned body and legs and this is as good as it gets for a girlfriend experience. This usually goes for 15 or even 20 minutes and its all very enjoyable and my cock is hard and large because I am so turned on and then Joyce wants me to fuck her missionary and she loves my cock but I have to start slow because she finds it a bit big right at the start so I go easy for a moment and then can increase the pace. We both enjoy just going slow for a while and I like making passionate love to her and it seems very real to me due to her reactions to what I am doing and I usually get a very intimate lip sucking and some kissing during this stage. I then elevate up and can go harder and faster and Joyce can manipulate her pussy and I can feel her sucking onto me and it keeps my cock rock hard. Joyce's reactions are very positive and she will have her head right back and mouth open and saying that she loves my big cock and I can really pound her hard for a while and she gets very horny and leans up and looks at me and my cock and says she loves it.
Today I was happy just to stay with missionary and getting lots of kisses due to my absence and at one stage Joyce had her legs clamped around me while having an orgasm and I could lift her and fuck her deeply and it was very nice indeed. It was not long after that I held her and could see her long legs around me in the side mirror and it tipped me over the edge and I finished holding her close and kissing. I can fuck her for a fairly long time and these days keep it under 25 minutes because I realise it must be hard on the girls if you pound them for too long but Joyce never has complained and is very easy to get along with. But she is a beautiful girl and I must say that looking at her face and body and kissing her during missionary really turns me on and I do feel love for her. We usually then just relax and talk about lots of stuff as she is a good conversationalist and I would love to take her out on a date but she is young and beautiful and deserves her privacy when not working.