Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21/02/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Tuesday and Saturday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 164 cm tall slim and so sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : Genuine girlfriend experience, BBBJ WITH VIBRATOR TONGUE, MISSIONARY, SIDE SADDLE DOGGY, SPOONING, HER LEGS ON CHEST AND ME FUCKING LOOKING AT HER SEXY PUSSY, CUDDLES AND KISSING AND NICE HUGS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes have been seeing her for more than a year almost every day she is there.

My experience/comments :

If I was younger and single and after getting to know what a sweetheart she is, I would marry her and not let her get away providing she agrees of course.

Joyce is such a sweet natured lady that I fell in love with her a long time ago and I suppose there must be some other guys out there who love her as well.

We start with nice cuddles and me saying how much I miss her when she is off on the monthly thing.

But it just makes me want to fuck her even more because not only is she a sweetheart but she is a beautiful lady who is humble and giving with such a sexy body and beautiful face.

There are times when we have been going at it for a while and she kisses me on the lips while I slowly fuck her and I find this so sexy because she really is a very attractive lady.

Those beautiful eyes looking back at me and the lovely sexy body so slim and it feels amazing inside that pussy while she is massaging my cock.

This is one special girl and I have never had a bad experience with her and can stay hard the whole time easily.

Her cock sucking is unique in that she can vibrate her tongue right where it feels so good and then sucks down and I like arching up sometimes just to watch her and see her sexy legs.

After ten or even fifteen minutes of this bliss Joyce will ask me to fuck her missionary and the look of her lying there ready for me is always a turn on as I slowly enter her snug beautiful pussy.

I then like to have some slow sensual embrace with her and to me it feels genuine in the way she reacts to what I am doing and I am kissing her on the neck and face and sometimes the lips and this to me makes it a better experience coupled with the fact that I love her.

Now she likes me so I am happy with that and do not expect love in return but it feels like it at times.

I usually can go for fifteen or twenty minutes missionary with a mix of slow sensual and some fast paced action with Joyce reacting quite strongly and getting very horny.

Then I would lay next to her and just take it easy side saddle for a while and then some fast paced again with the same great horny reaction and usually finish like this in an intense orgasm that lasts ten or fifteen seconds.

I then just like to lay there and hold her close legs entwined and my face next to hers touching and just relax with this lovely sexy girl.

I have been hooked from the very first day and if you book her you will get to experience some of what I have written and it gets better over time as you get to know her.