Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 3/7/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : Tuesday and Saturday 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Model body and very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese / Singapore

Services Provided : Very girlfriend cuddles and kisses, catbath, fantastic BBBJ, missionary, more available but I was happy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I have not seen Joyce for a long break due to being captivated by many other beauties at 533 and decided to see her again while the regs are away.

Joyce is a stunning looking lady with that classy way about her in the way she walks over to you and she sat on my lap and kissed me and I can tell you she looked and felt so good.

We spent a few moments reminiscing about our nearly two years regular twice every week lovemaking sessions which were so good but had to stop the Saturdays due to business commitments.

I wanted one of her very sexy cuddles and some kissing to start and this is about as girlfriend as it gets laying next to a beautiful model body sexy lady slowly kissing and holding her close I was heating up fast.

I then get the boobs rubbed on me and the catbath and then the balls licking with that hot tongue and then the amazing blowjob that is second to none with the vibrator tongue and some deep throat.

The way Joyce sucks cock is the most sexy amazing experience and she kneels up towards the last few moments and really gives a fantastic deep throat suck almost making me cum.

I wanted to fuck her from underneath but Joyce said she missed my fucking skills and wanted me on top straight away and who can argue looking at this stunning girl laying there with legs open looking so beautiful.

We dommed up and in I go into that lovely smooth tight pussy which can massage your cock over the edge in seconds if you don't know how to control it and I just lay there in her arms and made passionate love to her.

Joyce was kissing me slowly and sucking my lip while I am fucking her and her face is so beautiful and the expressions so real wanting me there making love to her and I was thinking how sexy is this the way we are right now.

I kept this up for nearly ten minutes and then went a bit faster and harder and Joyce clearly liked what I was doing and had her head tilted back and mouth open eyes closed and gently moaning as I fucked her.

I could see her long slim legs in the mirrors and sucked her breast and pounded her sexy pussy for ten minutes and I could feel her pussy massaging my cock and I kissed her.

She then put her legs right back so she could see my cock pounding into her for some of the next ten minutes and she said is was so sexy to watch and her reactions were spurring me on.

Joyce then wrapped her legs around me and was jerking upwards with my thrusts and I could feel her hips vibrating and as she was cumming I pounded her hard and came as well.

We then cleaned off the condom and lay there close and talking for the last ten minutes of the hour session.

Joyce has a lovely soft personality and is a stunner to look at with a touch of class about her and so sexy to make love to her and can handle some really hard pounding and has the best blowjob you could wish for.

Sounds like she changed.

My one and only session with her a while back was very plain.

She disliked BBBJ and DATY. Perhaps more repeat visits would yield better results but then again, there are other ladies anyway.