Date of Visit : 15/10/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : Every Saturday and Tuesday 10 am until 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Sexy slim and beautiful

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : Very erotic sexy stuff that I love

Value for money/recommend? : Yes / Yes

My experience/comments : Ok I guess all the readers can see that I really like this girl but I realise that she is young and beautiful and its a way to get money for her and I am much older so I am happy that I get to have what seems like a very special relationship with her. I have been seeing her regularly almost every day she has worked there and missed out once or twice due to things I could not avoid. But this forum is how I found her so I need to not be greedy and let you know about someone special because that is how we find those fantastic beautiful ladies that give us so much pleasure. But Joyce is so sexy and she really gives you a true girlfriend experience which gets better over time. You see she is a rare combination of beauty and can speak well and can joke with you and hold a decent conversation but also humble and giving. She actually likes sex and over time will give you the most sexy passionate experience and to me there is no faking responses and this just makes for such a special time with her. I have had more than 80 different women and most have been great but there have been a few duds and partly my fault but with Joyce I have never had a bad experience and she can keep me aroused the whole time I am with her sexually. She never complains and I am not always easy because I am a physical person and I can fuck for a long time but I never want to hurt the girls as this would upset me greatly so I generally ask the girls to give me feedback so that they can get some enjoyment as well. So what I am saying is that I really care about this girl because she is the right choice if you want a sensuous sexy beautiful young girl who can give you an intimate experience if you treat her the right way and dont pressure her into anything she does not like.