Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Phone : 02 996 79991

Hours of Business : 10am till Late

Rates : $90 Half Hour $150 a Hour

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ , CFS, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes I guess

My experience/comments : Was in the are for the day so after researching a lot from the page I finally headed to 533 to see what seemed a sex goddess in Joye. When arrived met Angie and she asked if I booked Joye ? I said no I didn’t but had called to see if she was working. Angie said you have her now and called out to her. When I saw her I was a little unsure what to do. She certainly was suitable however I really was thinking I’d love to see what other talent was around however they both sorta ushered me into a room. I was a bit surprised on the room. It was full of clothes , makeup , suitcases , clearly a room people were sleeping in. I undressed and lay in bed waiting for Joye. She seemed to be wasting a little time which was getting a little annoying. Eventually she joined me on the bed and started licking my nipples and then moved up to DFK.Suddenly she stops , jumps up and pulls out a bong and proceeds to smoke a coin. Then she coughing and goes looking for a glass and some water. I’m more then getting annoyed now. Then she’s back and starts a very decent blowjob. Good suction and pretty good depth. I eventually say let’s fuck and direct her to get into doggy but then she’s like no no too big. How long this lady has been in the industry I doubt she can’t do doggy. However I let her get into mish and start fucking her. Afterawhile I stop and direct her to continue with blowjob but she flips over into doggy so I change plans and start fucking her in doggy. It’s a great site and I’m thinking they really should have some mirrors in here. After a few mins I pull out , remove the Dom and she starts sucking and soon has be pumping a week of cum into her mouth.
No shower in room so I start to get changed. Suddenly there’s a tap on the door and a gorgeous girl comes in and opens up her suitcase. I ask her name and Joye asks if I want a threesome with her. I laugh and say I think I’ve been a little too drained to be doing that. Then another girl comes in and starts going through her bag too. I’m quite enjoying having these gorgeous ladies in the room as I dress. I’m also realising this isn’t a normal puntingroom and I’ve been pushed into the girls belongings and sleeping room. As I leave Angie apologises about the room and I tell her it’s fine.
Joye is a sweet lady and provides a good service but the time wasting would probably stop me from seeing her again.