Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Phone : 02 996 79991

Hours of Business : 10am till Late

Rates : $130 / 45 Mins

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Apparently Malaysian

Services Provided : BBBJ , CFS, RIM,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Rocked up without a booking and I'm introduced to Joye. She looks OK but I've seen much better looking at 533.

I'm having a quick shower before we get into it and I can tell that Joye is stoned. Finish the shower and then surprisingly we are going to change rooms. So into the new room and then onto the bed. Joye is stuffing around with lights, phone, anything she can seem to stuff around with, although all in slow motion. I ask her to leave her phone away from the bed so she digs through her bag for a charger and then plugs the phone into a charger, thankfully nowhere near the bed. I try talking to her but she is unclear and she dims the lights and eventually joins me on the bed. Joye climbs on top of me, gives me a kiss and then dives down for a very nice BBBJ with no tissues. She is slurping away and I reach around to play with her pussy and she is wet and feels nice. She takes the opportunity to slide around so that we can 69 and she tastes good. She turns back around and gives me a kiss then reaches down next to the bed and pulls up a bong. Not for me I say and she shrugs and puts it down. She grabs a dom and slides it on me and then slowly slides down in CG whilst she then starts enjoying herself with slow deliberate fucking. Around 5 minutes goes by and then Joye reaches back down to the bong and I tell her to have a hit if she wants. She seems happy with this and she actually pulls a cone whilst her pussy is sliding up and down on my cock. She is blitzed and she literally cums whilst holding the bong and burying her snatch onto my cock and giving me a slightly unexpected shotgun, not what I was intending but it wasn't bad gear. Taking me back 30 years!! We move to doggy and I easily slide my thumb up her arse so I can feel my cock sliding in and out of her, shortly after she rolls over and we are into MISH, we go at this with varying pace and I think she came at least twice. I up the tempo and blow in the bag inside her and she quickly pulled me out, dom still in position so not sure what that was about but whatever. Into the shower and she joins me and gives me a front and back wash with a bit of a massage and quick suck of my cock which was unexpected but nice. Times up and I'm on my way.