Thread: Joye at 533 - fantastic, full-on fuckathon

Default Joye at 533 - fantastic, full-on fuckathon

Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 31/1/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim body, D-sized bolt-ons, shaved pussy with a tuft of hair above her clit.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, face-sitting, DATY, FIA, FIV, pussy-slide, CG, mish, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - this girl wants to go hard and loves it

My experience/comments : Called the day before, spoke to Angie and booked Joye. I had a fantastic session with Joye 15 months ago but then she disappeared from the roster for a while.

Turned up on time and was shown straight into Room 3 and Joye joined me immediately. She was wearing a white bikini and started by hugging me and sticking her tongue in my mouth.

I handed over the money and she disappeared while I showered.

Onto the bed and was joined by Joye for some more DFKing. She then removed her bikini. She has a very slim figure and a D-sized pair of bolt-ons. She was fully shaved around her lips with a V-shaped tuft of hair above her clit.

Joye briefly licked my nipples before starting to blow me while kneeling at my side.

It was an excellent BBBJ and she went really deep. No hint of teeth and no interruptions.

I massaged her clit and started to finger her arsehole.

After a while she moved round and starting licking my balls and perineum. She then lubed up a finger and shoved it as far as she could up my arse while still sucking me.

I let this continue for a bit but it eventually became too much so I suggested some 69. She moved round and planted her pussy on my face.

Joye was soon vigorously grinding herself down onto my tongue and I briefly rimmed her before sticking a finger up her back-passage.

She then turned round and moved up to sit on my face while leaning back to stroke my cock. Her orgasms seemed to come in waves.

After a bit she dismounted and I got her to lie down for some DATY – again she went off as I shoved one finger in her pussy and another up her arse while still licking her, with Joye holding on to my head.

She kept grabbing tissues to wipe the sweat from her face.

I eventually came up for air and knelt in front of her while she sucked me some more. I can’t remember exactly how it happened but she ended up lying on her back with me on top of her, driving my cock deep into her mouth while licking her pussy and jamming a finger up her arse again.

Time was moving on so she lay on the bed and I asked her to get a condom. Joye made some gestures indicating not in her pussy by just around it and I lay on the bed and she straddled me for a pussy-slide.

Definitely time for a condom and she dressed me and started with some cow-girl. This was great and she vigorously rode me while pausing from time to time for some DFKing.

She then leant back and I sat up and she rode me on my lap. She leant further back so I could rub her clit.

We were both tiring and it was getting very warm in the room so we switched to the mish.

Joye soon had her legs bent back and was holding onto my arse encouraging me to go faster and harder – this girl can take a really good pounding and she likes it too.

I wanted some doggie and went and stood at the end of the bed. Joye applied some lube and I entered. Again she wanted me to up the tempo but I had other ideas. I spat on her ring and shoved a thumb up her arse – no complaints so I decided to see if anal was an option. Joye didn’t resist or move away but she was too tight and I couldn’t squeeze it in, and she was saying “Too big, too big”, so I returned to her pussy.

I wanted a CIM finale so I said “Suck me” and withdrew, removed the condom and sat at the edge of the bed. She knelt in front of me on a pillow, wiped me down and blew me some more. It took a bit of time for me to cum as Joye kept going deep and, whilst it was good, it upset the rhythm but eventually I squirted in her mouth.

She drained me dry for a good while and then had to ask her to stop and she went to spit in the sink and shower while I collapsed on the bed. I was completely knackered.

There was no time for a massage, a cuddle or a chat as we were already on the hour mark, so I quickly showered dressed and departed.

Great, full-on PSE session with a very energetic and enthusiastic lady.

Person's Name : Joyce

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 10/4/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim body, D-sized bolt-ons, shaved pussy with a tuft of hair above her clit.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore she said

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, CG, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Had a spare hour and driving past this place so decided to stop by.

Candy didn't look appetizing so opted for Joyce.

Started off with a very nice BBBJ though I wanted more time in her mouth. She did kick it well though. No complaints actually.

Then onto cowgirl and reverse.
    I got on top and she really enjoyed that.

Then onto doggy and I really pounded her hard.
    She kept slapping my leg as I pounded her which I kinda liked so it helped. Lol.
    I wanted to blow but she wanted me to go harder and harder and I exhausted myself.

Onto my back and an amazing HJ brought me to a nice finish.

Shower and out.

Annie looked good on the way out so I'll be back for that.

Will I be back ? For sure and if none else is free then Joyce will be worth seeing again.

Great value for money.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk