Default Joye at 533 - never disappoints

Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 22/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Prettyish face, good slim figure, nice D-cups, tight butt, perfectly shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIA, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, anal, CIM, more BBBJ, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - Joye is not one of the youngest there but is always great value for money

My experience/comments : I called Angie the day before and booked a newish girl I hadn’t yet seen.

On the way in I phoned ahead to make sure the booking was OK (as I always do – Angie often suggests that I come in a few minutes later so the girl or the room will be ready).

This morning Angie said that my booking was there but she had just told her that she thinks her period might be starting. Angie asked what I wanted to do. I said that I’d see that girl another day and Angie said that a friend of the girl’s was coming in to replace her but Angie wouldn’t recommend her as she hadn’t even met her yet.

Angie suggested another girl but I didn’t want to see her again yet, then she said I could see Joye. I’ve seen Joye twice before, but not for a while, and was thinking only the other day that I should see her again, so I booked her.

It was Joye who answered the door when I turned up and I told her I’d booked her.

She put me in one of the cubicles and went off to talk to Angie and then returned with the towels etc and held up two fingers indicating we were to go into Room 2.

I followed her along the corridor and fortunately I was a bit behind her because Joye opened the door and I heard a girl yelp from inside the room but I didn’t see anything. So I went back into the cubicle and had a brief wait until the room was vacated.

Joye has a prettyish face and was wearing a multi-coloured bikini with a matching wrap around her waist.

I handed over the money and Joye disappeared to get her gear and I showered.

She returned, got the music going and stripped before taking a quick shower herself.

Joye has a good, slim figure (especially for her age) with nice D-cups and a tight bum. She has a floral tattoo on her lower stomach and was fully and perfectly shaved.

She joined me on the bed and we had some DFKing before she briefly licked my nipples and headed south and took my cock in her mouth, while kneeling beside me.

It was, as always, an excellent BBBJ – starting nice and slowly and sensually with no teeth, no interruptions and good use of her tongue.

I started to finger her pussy, which already felt quite wet (reassuringly I was her first customer of the day) and she soon moved round, unbidden, for some 69.

This was great and I also briefly rimmed her and stuck a finger up her arse. (She has a very clean looking arsehole with no sign of the brown ring you often see – I wonder if she’s had it bleached.)

The music was playing loudly just by my head so at first I couldn’t hear whether I was getting any reaction but I soon started to hear her moaning while I licked her and I could feel her sphincter tighten around my finger.

After a good while Joye dismounted and gave me a very risky pussy-slide before dressing me and we started with some cow-girl.

Joye didn’t use any lube and was really tight. She went slowly and sensually at first, sometimes leaning forward for some DFKing or sucking on my finger and other times sitting upright so I could play with her tits or rub her clit.

I let her ride me for a good while before I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed, facing the mirror.

My thumb was straight back up her arse and I then removed it, dribbled onto her arsehole a few times and went for some anal. It was a real squeeze and it took some effort and I only managed to get in a little way but, unlike previous sessions with Joye, I didn’t get the “Too big” comments – she just let me do it.

I reverted to her pussy (no change of condom was requested) and was soon close to coming so I withdrew, whipped off the condom, sat on the edge of the bed and got Joye to kneel in front of me to blow me again.

It wasn’t long before I squirted in her mouth and she briefly went to the sink to spit while I collapsed on the bed.

Joye then returned to the bed and gave me the best type of massage ever - she grabbed my still erect penis and started sucking me again!!

We had less than ten minutes left and the first five were spent with her sucking me and, as I was still hard, she then got another condom, dressed me and we had some mish.

This was brilliant, although it was way too soon for me to cum again. Joye held her legs high and was urging me on.

I saw we were now well over time and I withdrew, removed the condom and knelt upright between her legs. She licked the fingers on one hand and stroked my cock and with the other hand she rubbed her clit.

If only I were 20 or 30 years younger I would have managed a second squirt.

I quickly showered and started to dress.

I was absolutely knackered, not having had the usual final few minutes post-ejaculation to lie on the bed and recover. I just sat in the chair and slowly and weakly dressed myself while trying to get my breath back.

Eventually managed it and, after a final kiss, I left and had a word with Angie on the way out. She said the replacement girl wasn’t up to her standards so she wouldn’t be keeping her.

I always park up the hill on a side road from 533 and I swear that hill is always much steeper after a session with Joye.

Date of Visit : 05/01/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Size/shape : Slim, average face, large breast

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese?

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, anal, rimming, DATY, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Most definitely.

Took a long hiatus from punting due to family issues but it was time to return to 533. Had a read of some reviews and decided on Joye and her services. Made a booking late in the day.

Rocked up on time and was greeted by a papasan. Didn’t see Angie. Had to wait 20 minutes. Not bad given previous waiting times but still a little irritating.

Joye is possibly mid to late 30s? Average face with some large breast. She looked a little tired, it was quite late in the day but despite this I had nothing to fear as I soon found out. She greeted me with a kiss.

The session started with me sitting on the end of the bed with Joye kneeling in between sucking me. This lady knows how to suck, excellent depth and pressure. Soon we began some excellent sloppy face fucking (don’t worry, I asked her prior if this was okay).

Eventually I ended up lying on the bed with Joye kneeling between my legs sucking me. I asked if she could rim me and she obliged. Plenty of licking of everything down there. At one stage she licked from my ass all the way to the tip of my penis. Amazing feeling.

After such a long hiatus I was soon ready to blow but wanted to hold off so I got her to lie down while I started DATY. Lips a little thick for my liking but cleanly shaven pussy. Joye started moaning and was grabbing my head and grinding it against herself. Hopefully she was enjoying herself. I certainly was.

After some lengthy DATY I decided I was good to go and asked her to dom me up. I asked her if anal was okay and she agreed. I had her bent over in doggie as I lubed up her ass with some gentle massaging around the whole area and slowly worked my finger into her ass. Not too tight she took it with no problem so I introduced another finger into her hole. Pretty soon my fingers were gliding with no issues. I was raring to go at this stage so I very gently eased it into her.

We went through various positions cause it was just feeling too damn good. Doggie, Joye flat on her stomach, side saddle, her on top. I could have blown in any of those positions. She took it like a champ. I always asked if she was okay in each position before commencing. Unfortunately time on cloud 9 was coming to an end so I asked her if I could cim. Once again she agreed. This girl is a trooper. I took off the dom and had her kneel in front of me as Joye commenced a vicious attack on my dick, deep and with great suction. I stood no chance and blew a pretty large load into her mouth. She made sure to suck it all out before going to the sink and spitting it out.

Quick shower, kiss and out the door with five minutes before the hour.

Joye was simply amazing. Outstanding service especially given the late hour. She gave it her all to ensure I was having a good time. While her looks (although it was late and she was looking tired so that probably didn’t help) and age may not be for everyone. Her services blows many out the water.

Highly recommend and I’ll definitely return.

Silver Member

Joye sounds like a great experience and a trooper so well worth a trip.
    Also I like how were respectful towards Joye during the session as she would have appreciated that.
    The girls at 533 sometimes get pounded and worked hard so well done.

Default Joye

Date of Visit : 31/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Size/shape : Cute, slim figure, D-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : dfk, daty, bbbj, pussy slide, cg, 69, cim

Value for money/recommend? : Great value/ Highly recommended

My experience/comments :
    I’m free Thursday and looking forward a new experience at 533. Based on forum reviews I’ve got a shortlist with Joye at the top and a quick call to Angie confirms my morning punt.
    At first sight I’m impressed, forum descriptions are spot on. Joy is wearing a two piece polkadot outfit and the bra is pushing up those gorgeous breasts, larger than life on her small slender frame. Immediately she places her arms around my neck and draws me close for some deep kissing.
    Looking forward to the hour ahead I shower quickly and sit on the bed as Joye peels off her top, skirt and g string. Some sweet foreplay follows as I caress her body and gently lick and suck her prominent nipples. More dfk from Joye as she reaches down to stroke my hard cock. She smiles, feeling my obvious appreciation and drops to her knees to reward me with a slow sensual bbbj. No teeth, tissues and plenty of eye contact. Joye’s experience and skill are obvious and I am loving her attention.
    We move up onto the bed as as I lie flat enjoy more of Joye’s close hugs and deep kisses. She slides her moist pussy long the base of my shaft as we engage.
    I suggest daty for my benefit as much as hers and help her to sit on my face. As she looks down I part her prominent lips and work my tongue across and into her smooth pussy. Looking across her flat tummy into those gorgeous breasts while gently holding her slender waist enhances my experience. Joye responds by slowly grinding into my face as we go, placing her hands at the back of my head pulling me closer. She is watching me quite closely from above and this is a real turn-on. She seems to be enjoying the experience as much as me.
    Joye slides off and after more kissing applies a condom and holding the base of my cock quite tightly, slowly teases the head by swirling it across her pussy lips and clit. Slowly she slides herself down my shaft and grinds down in a fairly gentle cg rhythm. We cycle through some cg variations, arching back to both watch my cock sliding in and out, sitting up chest to chest with dfk and Joye lying flat on my chest with more dfk. We haven’t spoken much but Joye seems to intuitively maintain a pace which keeps me on edge just short of blowing my load.
    We swap places and before entering Joye in mish I indulge myself with more daty as she spreads wide exposing her dark lips and clit. On top for the first time I enjoy slow strokes, deep and shallow with more dfk and positive feedback from Joye.
    After all the edging and some restraint on my part I’m ready for a cim finish. We swap places again, remove the dom and as I lie flat Joye starts a tongue swirling bbbj. As she works her magic on my cock she straddles me in a final 69 . This great view adds to the experience as I cum in her mouth deep and intense. Joye stays down for every drop and holds me in her mouth until my spasms subside. As she leaves the bed to rinse and spit, I am absolutely spent. There’s not much time left but I’m still shaking after my experience so I lay quietly for as long as I can before a quick shower to finish. Joye is just smiling at me.
    What a session ! What a girl ! Joye is experience, service and great attitude in a sweet package.
    Highly recommended.