Default Joye at 533 - never disappoints and always almost kills me

Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9/8/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, good slim figure with nice D-cups, shaved with a tuft of hair above her clit

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, DATY, rimming/tromboning, pussy-slide, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie (on bed and standing), mish (also on bed and standing), CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Always - fantastic full-on session

My experience/comments : I hadn’t been to 533 for six weeks as there are only two girls currently on the roster that I have not seen and I just haven’t been able to go on the days they’ve been working. So I decided I should go today to keep in Angie’s good books. I looked at today’s roster, seeking a good reliable punt, and booked Joye.

Before I left home I read my reviews of the previous three times I’ve seen Joye to refresh my memory as to what we got up to and I immediately went upstairs and cut my fingernails, making sure they were really short.

When I arrived Angie said that Joye was ready but asked whether I was prepared to wait about ten minutes before the front room was free so I sat in one of the cubicles.

After a while Joye came in to join me. She was wearing a pink dress and knee-high boots and she stood in front of me and started kissing me. I put my hands up her dress to discover she wasn’t wearing any knickers.

Very soon Angie said we could go into Room 1 so I stripped and showered while Joye went and got her stuff.

After I’d dried myself I stood in front of Joye with her back to the massage table and we kissed some more while I lifted her dress above her waist. She sat on the table and leaned back with her legs held out wide and used her hands to pull her pussy lips apart so I bent forwards and started licking her.

I then stood up and Joye grabbed my cock and put some lube on and started stroking me and rubbing it against her clit.

I got her to undress, but she kept her boots on for the whole session, and we went to the bed.

Joye has a good slim figure with hunched forward shoulders, nice enhanced D-cups, a tattoo on her lower stomach and was fully and freshly shaved apart from a small tuft of hair above her clit.

After a bit more kissing she knelt beside me and started her excellent BBBJ - no teeth, plenty of saliva no interruptions and going pretty deep.

I started to finger her pussy and she immediately moved round for some 69 and she soon went off, getting pretty loud. I also briefly rimmed her and then stuck a finger up her arse.

After a bit she pulled away and got me up off my back and she lay down for some DATY. She was writhing around and moaning loudly while I licked her and I also finger-fucked her. I then left my middle finger up her pussy and inserted my index finger up her arse and she was holding my head and pushing my tongue down on her clit.

I then drew my head back a few inches and guided her hand onto her pussy and watched from close up while she vigorously masturbated.

She said she wanted to fuck but we’d got off to a really quick start and there was plenty of time left so I lay down for her to suck me some more.

This time she was kneeling between my legs and she started licking my balls and then perineum and she then pushed my legs in the air and started rimming me.

This position was a bit uncomfortable so I turned over and knelt on all-fours with my head down and arse up so she could give me a proper rimming and I guided her hand onto my cock for some tromboning.

All too good and I had to turn onto my back again and she straddled me for a dangerous pussy-slide and then held onto my cock and pushed it onto her clit as she rocked back and forth while I played with her tits.

I had to ask her to get a condom and she applied some lubed and we started with some cow-girl which she seemed to love.

We kissed some more and she then sat upright so I could use my thumb to rub her clit. She then took over and rubbed it herself while she rode me.

I asked her to turn round for some reverse CG and I put some lube on my thumb and it was back up her arse again.

I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed. She applied some more lube and asked me to go gently. (I did at first.)

I applied some more lube to her arsehole and went for some anal but it was too tight for me to squeeze in and Joye was saying “Too big, too big”. I did better with the anal last time I saw her.

I got her to stand up and we went to the massage table and we hand some standing mish.

I then got her to turn round and bend over the table for some standing doggie.

I looked at the clock and saw we were running out of time so I went back to the bed and she removed the condom and she blew me some more. It wasn’t long before I squirted in her mouth and she kept on sucking me for ages before I had to get her to stop.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, miming for her to show me my cum in her mouth, but she thought I wanted her to snowball it into my mouth and she moved towards me so I quickly waved her away and she went to spit in the bin.

Time was up so we had to quickly shower and dress and have a final hug.

Each of my four sessions with Joye have been so full-on that I have never had the chance to asked where she is from in China or any of the other usual questions. Not that I would have got far without a translator app as, even after all these years, her English is still pretty well non-existent.

And once again, she almost killed me.

Had a chat with Angie on the way out and promised I’d be back soon.

Silver Member

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, good slim figure with nice D-cups, shaved with a tuft of hair above her clit

Services Provided : BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, DATY pussy-slide, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie , mish

Value for money/recommend? : Always - awesome PSE experience

Saw Joye was on Monday night and was out that way so booked her for 45 min. She was resting in the itchen room so I went up stairs alone to get ready. Joye comes in and we DFK and I feel her up. She then send s me to get a shower. Wtih 45 min I will be a 1 shot pony but I will make sure it is worth it. Shower done and into bed with Joye. Lot more DFK and feeling each other up before she drops to her kneeds for a bbbj. She looks good at this and then I go down onto the bed for more bbbj. Well Joye was horny and wanted to fuck after 5 min of bbbj so was not going to stop her. Bit of a pussy rub then inside I go. Fucking in cow boy position with her riding me a DFK. I wanted more so got her in doggy and ounded her from behind. Figured thta I had not and DATY so pulled out and starting eating her pussy. She got even hornier as my tongue danced over her clit and she even let me finger her. While I love DATY I love sex more so into misionary. Pounded away in her pussy for a bit before I could feel my
    balls wanting to release their cum into Joye. Kept pounding away as new that we must have been over 30 min passed before blowing big time. Was a lot of fun and would recomment seeing her again. Might heve to try a double iwht her and Amanda.

Silver Member

One thing I forgot to mention is I thought her looks had improved since I saw her last time.

Silver Member

Services Provided : DP BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, DATY, rimming/tromboning, pussy-slide, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie (on bed and standing), mish (also on bed and standing), CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Always - fantastic full-on session

My mate and I wanted to do a DP with a gal. We were originally going to try Karen but she did not turn up so took Joye instead. We booked for 2 hours so we could readlly give her a pounding. Please note that there was no Male on Male action as this is not something we are into. So all showered then I am onto the bed while my mate is on the counch. She starts by blowing my mate while I am fingering her. I want more so lift her up and start eating her pussy. Spent 5min like this but I wanted to try some of her DT BBJ so got her to spin around so I can try it. She does it well and my mate is looking like he is having fun with her pussy and clit eating her out. About 20min so I wanted to fuck. Got her onto the bed nad she mounts my in cowgal. Her pussy feels tight. In this position she could ride my cock and bounce on my dick. Got to grab her ass and pound her down on my dick. Mate now wanted to fuck so he put her in missionary. Pounded away hard on her and she wanted my cock in her mouth so gave it to her. She was gagging and drooling all over it. Her legs were spread wide and my mate was going deep. Time to swap again. I got her into doggy and ounded her from behind and rubbed her clit. She kept her bbj going nice and deep with my mate. He had a break now so I got her in missionary and pounded away. Could feel the cum boiling in my balls and just kept fucking till I blew inside her. Felt great and I rolled off to have a shower and a rest. Mate then jumped in and start pounding away. He had her legs spread very wide and she was moaning in ectasy. He then blew in her as well. We all rested up for a bit, and I was suprised how tired I was. Lucky we had 2 hours. With about 30min to go I started to get that feeling again so Joye moved over and started to bbbj. This went on for 10min and I was rock hard agagin and wanted to fuck. Got her on the bed and pounded away. My mate now wanted to fuck as well so we shared her around. He blew a second time in her with about 10 min to go. I was trying hard pounding away and getting that feelign like I was going to cum but could not get over the line. Great experience.

Please note I did not include condoms in the review as to not interupt the flow.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 24/122/2019

Services Provided : BBBJ, FIV, cow-girl, doggie, missionary, and on massage table

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

So I have seen Joye quite a few times and always enjoy her. This time however I was not there to see Joye, but rather AMy. Amy did not turn up so waited till someone was available. That person was Joye. I did get to see Karen, Kimi and Kiki. I have only done Karen, I have seen my mate have fun with Kimi and never seen Kiki. I need to put all on my 2020 bucket list. Well onto this review. Joye was the next gal available and Angie gave me the large room at the front. Had my shower and waited for Joye to get ready. She came in with a blue bra and blue well I guess you could call them shorts but they were more like a piece of material and a g-string. She started laying out all her stuff on hte massage table so I got behind her and grinded iwth her. We DFK as well. This was getting me hard so I took off her G-String and while there started to eat out her pussy and rimming her. She tasted good and lifted her leg onto the massage table to rovide more access. This went on for 5 to 10 min and then I came up behind her again and we started DFK and she got my cock and started to do a standing pussy slide. It felt good. Well I needed more so she got me ready and slid me into her wet pussy. Man it felt good fucking her from behind. Moved from there to putting her in missionary on the massage table. Lots more DFK. Picker her up and carried her to the bed. She cleaned me up and started a bbbbj. Nice and deep. I wanted more sex so back into cowgirl. I had the feeling of cum boiling in my balls so got her back into missionary. I was plunging my cock into her, she was rubbing my balls with her hands and nails and DFK. This all came to much and I blew a good load. Looked at the clock and still had 30min left. Had a shower to clean up and so did she. Was a bit tired so just enjoyed the 30min remaining as a massage. Walked out very happy and actually went up the road to get a massage. Not sure of the places name but I don;t think they do extra.

Bronze Member

So any dp action ? Or anal?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazooh View Post
    So any dp action ? Or anal?
    I reckon Karen would be up for it. Had a session with her last night. She invited another punter in with Kiki. It wasn't a foursome just two couples in the same room. But I enjoyed plenty of anal with her, with FIV at the same time. Sure she would gladly try if you asked

Silver Member

No DP with Joye this time but yes she is up for it. My mate and I have done this.
    That would have been fun to be fucking Karen while another punter was doing Kiki. Anal on Karen, is something that I have not done but must try. Did you have to ask at the start of the session or did it just go from tongue in ass, finger in ass, cock in ass

Bronze Member

Didn’t know karren does anal and can’t imagine any girls there be able to handle dp as most girls always say
    Too big. Witch isn’t a good thing as it means don’t go to hard or cum quick. Lol