Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0299679991 / 533Willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10:00 til Late

Rates : $150.00ph

Size/shape : Petite Size 5 D Cup enhanced, shaved ,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : bbbj, 69, daty,Mish, cg, cathbath, CIM,dfk, DT

Value for money/recommend? : definitely

My experience/comments

533 Willoughby is not the best looking place available but this was more than made up by Joye.

The entrance is facing busy Willoughby road and is next door to a restaurant and there is a bus stop a few metres up from the entrance. When I visited it was around 10pm so not many people nor traffic around but just want to give a heads up to prospective punters.

Had called 30 mins earlier and made a booking with Joye as I had read some really good things about her.
    After I was buzzed in and worked out the paperwork I was lead to a small room right at the back. As I walked through the place it looked like a brothel in the movies, rooms on either side with girls lying bed playing with their phones or eating. Made me think about old Chinese movies if that makes sense.

After entering her room I was greeted by joy who was in a white and blue little sailor number. She said I should shower, however the showers were right at the back of the establishment where they do all their laundry. Not great to be honest, but I digress.

After coming back joy told me to ly on the bed whilst she set everything up.

Her body was lithe, with large bolt ons. Not the best in the world but fun play with and suck on.

We started with some LFK that progressed to some intense DFK. She then proceeded to give me a cat bath and headed down to give me a BBBJ and let me tell you her skills in that department. She we really eager to please and put alot of effort into it. The she started DT and it felt so amazing.

We domed up and began in Mish the doggy and finished in CG. Whilst we were were at it she lit a cigarette and we shared it between the two of us. She's a really generous girl and really worked hard to please after another 10 minutes I was done. She was that great I topped. Her $50 and this made her very happy.

Will definitely visit again and hopefully next time I might get a better room.

Silver Member

LOL I was wondering what was going on. A Joe at 533. I don't want to read reviews on guys. Glad it was a typo and is actually Joye . Great review.

Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    LOL I was wondering what was going on. A Joe at 533. I don't want to read reviews on guys. Glad it was a typo and is actually Joye . Great review.

title amended
    Stroker

Yes, I like stroking pussy..........

If it's wet, its time to go inside