>
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joye

Silver Member

Today I tried to sample the rest of Joye's offerings. But alas, the same thing happened, the BBBJ was so fucking good I did not have the balls to stop her. She sucks you continuously like no vacuum cleaner could, no teeth, no tissue breaks, quite low key, you think you can keep on forever like this, but it's so good, her mouth is like a velvet pussy, she just keeps on and on, she sucked me for 40 minutes, about two thirds in I started thrusting into her mouth, I had some deep breath moments to try and last longer, but in the end it was too good to stop and I blew into her mouth, followed by a soft but pleasant massage. Close your eyes, the looks dept is not too great, and there are virtually no comms, english is rudimentary, which is surprising, as she's been here for a while, but if you are after a BBBJ to completion, she's your girl, I have not had better.

Default Joye

Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533

Month/Year of Visit : 14 / 01 / 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : 150 hr

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ , doggy

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

My experience/comments :

Angie had been ringing me to come in for some time but work had got in the way, until last Friday we finished earlier so I took the opportunity to ring Angie and booked a couple of hrs with Joye.Was shown into room 3 and soon after Joye came in said merry Christmas and kissed me. Paid Angie then jumped in the shower, dried while Joye setup the room to her liking. She was bent over the little table mucking around in her bag as I walked up behind her and I gave her a hug from behind pressing my cock against her arse. To which she turned and kissed me and said the usual " long time no see", then took my cock in her hand, stroking him as we kissed some more, she then got down on her knees and engulfed my cock into her mouth.

That is pretty much where it stayed for the next hour n 20. Joye was enthusiastically sucking on my cock, so I thought hell why stop her, I held her head and gently face fucked her on occasions too. It was on one of the change of positions when Joye noticed the time and said I have to fuck her now. Well I'm fine with that as well. Joye knelt on the bed, I domed up lubed him and pushed him into her pussy. Started off slowly, gradually increasing the pace till I was slaping my hips hard against her arse cheeks. It wasn't too long and could feel the load brewing, I kept driving into her and blew hard into the bag. Perfectly timed with 5 mins left on the clock for the shower.

A very enjoyable time was had.
    Last edited by downthelane; 18th January 2022 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Removed double line spacing

Person's Name :Joye @ 533

Establishment :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :18th Jan 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business :10:00 till Late

Rates :$150ph

Extras Cost :Nil

Services Provided This Session :bbbj, mish, CG, LFK

Size/shape :Size 6, shaved, C Cup enhanced, 165cm

Nationality or Ethnicity :Tawian

Value for money/recommend? :Always

[FONT=Verdana]My experience/comments :

Apologies for not submitting more reviews, with Covid and was waiting for booster, and delay after receiving booster.
    With Angie this morning booked Joye for early morning session.
    Arrived on time, quick chat with Angie, and into Room1.
    Financials
    Joye will be in soon, she came in with street clothes.
    Quick kiss hello.
    Been long time.
    Yes
    Come out of the shower.
    Joye jumps in shower.
    On the bed.
    Joye starts bbbj, no flaws, excellent as usual and she was going deep today.
    Asked how it was told her great got a light kiss.
    After about 10 mins looked at me and nodded, told her yes.
    PPE
    Jumps on CG, we both looked at each other, she was tight, goes deep and starts grinding.
    Feels good.
    After about 5 mins
    Jump into mish.
    Just start to pick up speed and we where done.
    Wow total time 30 mins.
    We are out of shape.
    I was shocked,
    Both had quick shower.
    Joye put on the red teddy that she told be she bought yesterday, with pick beige shoes.
    Looked good.
    Joye said to much time started another bbbj, went for 20 mins, got us hard again nearly CIM but just ran out of steam.

Quick kiss goodbye and on our way.

Easing back into. The routine, and hopefully will last longer.
    Joye is always a pleasure
    As always ymmv

Karen and Michelle Next
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Nice to have you back Chilli. She starts off in her street clothes and then changes into some sexy after the job is done. HaHa
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 27 Feb 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00am till late

Rates : $90/30 minutes

Size/shape : Size 6, 165cm, shaved, Cup enhanced, (I didn’t see a tattoo or maybe due to bad lighting)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, DT

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

Rocked up quite late at 20:30pm. Just finished work and quite hard up. It took my a while but read the reviews before coming and chose Joye based off the BBBJ comments.

Masaman said Joye was a bit tired and checked if she wanted to service me. Luckily yes. Now first impressions on Joye, is she ain’t a looker but she is short and not fat. Communication was a bit hard with English but we ain’t talking most of the time anyways hahaha

Tbh, a bit disappointed. Don’t get me wrong it was a good session but I feel everyone exaggerated the bbbj. So I lay on the bed and she starts to wrap her mouth around my penis head. Definitely felt good and she tries to take in my full length. When she does go all the way down it hurts a lot because of the teeth and her throat is quite tight. She really forces herself as much as she can take. Anyways, it was good if it didn’t hurt so much. She was really working it and changed a few angles here and there. She was even sweating just from blowing. Went on for about 20 minutes then she suggested intercourse.

One of the tightest vaginas I’ve had. And that’s saying something with the condom on too.

Overall, I’d be back for the bbbj. It’s not bad but just a little let down because I thought she could take the whole length.

The Masaman asked if it was my first time there and I said yes. So maybe she did the ol’switcheroo and this wasn’t Joye? If anyone can confirm, that would be great.

Month/Year of Visit : 26th Feb 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10:00am til late

Rates : $150ph

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, mish,

Size/shape : Size 6, 165cm, shaved, C Cup enhanced

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : NO not toady

My experience/comments :

Apologises for late review, tied up with work
    Angie been messaging for us to come visit.
    Arranged time for visit
    Arrived on time and into Room 2
    Quick shower and Joye comes in wearing red Teddy [same one from last visit i saw her]
    Light kiss.
    Onto bed Joye jumps onto the bed and starts using wet wipes, which went on for about 5 minutes.
    Hmmm just finished shower.
    Been doing this very long time now, this is not a good sign.
    Starts very average bbbj,
    Not doing it for us, not.
    Tell her to mish,
    Ok.
    PPE.
    Lube, keeps her hand in front of her pussy, no touching.
    OK
    Start but there is nothing there.
    Try and get my self motivated.
    Again moves her hand in front of her pussy.
    40 mins in,
    Told her I shower and go.
    Tries to hold us fro going to the shower, just not interested anymore.
    Joye tries to join us in the shower by we are finished showering, tried kiss, which was not on in the session.
    Dress and out the door.
    Angie tried apologising, but its ok.

Some days, the girls are tired, or just not interested being at work.
    That’s understandable.
    Pity handsome good sessions with Joye.
    Would i see Joye again.
    Probably not
    Last edited by downthelane; 1st March 2022 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Removed formatting tags
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

HaHa brother Chilli. It’s an honour to feature on your signature!!!! Feel very humbled and filled with gratitude…
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Silver Member

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, MISH

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Booked joye for my 10 am punt on Saturday.

Now she is not one to overwhelm on first appearances, but I have over the years learned to appreciate that she is very service oriented. I would say she is shy, even awkward,so don't expect to form an easy bond with her. She is slim and has a firm bust with responsive nipples if you know what you're doing. Communications are a challenge, but this girl can suck cum from a stone. She gets going like Electrolux and just does not stop. With me she goes down to the hilt, real deep. I don't think you can get better oral at 533 today than from Joye. In fact I have been recommended her when I was off form and other girls could not get me across the line, and she did the job.

She is clean shaven and tight, and if you invest in some assidious foreplay you can get a good GFE response from her.

If you want guaranteed results, pick Joye, but you need to have the right attitude, as always, you get as good as you give!

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : 11th Apr 2022

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, SEX

So not seen Joye for a while and thought it would be time to get re-antiquated. Booked for 1 hour in the evening and was given the upstairs room. Had a shower in the laundry and come out and wait for Joye. She joins me in the room wearing a short dress with no underwear. We starting making out which I love before she drops down and starts a bbbj. She is trying go go deep and I help her along pushing my cock down her throat. While she is bending over bbbj I reached adown and rub her tits and pussy. Now I think she has her tits redone since I last saw her. Wanted to really test her bbbj so got her on the bed with her head over the end and she engulf my cock and trys again to DT me. Love the effort. In this position I am able to eat her out as well. Well this comes too much and I want to fuck her now. Try doggy and move to missionary. Really start thrusting deep and it is not long before I can feel the cum brewing in my balls. Let her know I am about to cum adn she jujst kisses me some more and I blow deep in her. We clean up and she gives me a quick massage before my time is up. Not the best looking in town but good consistent service.

Cheers

John
    Last edited by downthelane; 28th April 2022 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Added url

Bronze Member

Default Joy

Person's Name : joy

Establishment : 533

Month/Year of Visit : 5/22

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost : $150

Services Provided This Session : full service

Size/shape : size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : yes but.

My experience/comments :

called at 10am and the first booking was at 1pm. Very busy.
    arrived there at 10 and told the usual Angie story.
    waited for about an hour as one guy had all the girls all morning and extended.
    angie sure dose look after her best customers only.
    anyway finally got to see joy.
    she came into the room and was well tired and out of it.
    she got on the bed and almost fell asleep.
    I must say she is looking better than ever.
    started with some dfk and into a nice bbj although not as good as in the past.
    I then went down on her because she has the best pussy lips around.
    Then kissed my way up her body to her nice nipples.
    eventually sliding in I noticed how tight she was I can’t remember joy ever being this tight
    and it felt great. After missionary I went into doggy because it sets me up for brown town.
    playing with her tight a hold wile pounding her tight pussy.
    Onto the back door where she was a bit hesitant saying I’m to big.
    I said baby we have done this before.
    again I don’t know what happens but fuck she is tight and it took so long to get in.
    after about 15 min I was still only half way but I was as horny as hell so picked up the pace and eventual blew my load.
    joy seamed really out of it this visit but still one of my faves.
    had to end the session early as I had other commitments.
    first time a bit of a let down but I guess everyone has bad days.
    Last edited by downthelane; 6th June 2022 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Formatting

One guy…all girls…all morning. Must have been super punter awesome Chilli. Did you book out 533 brother Chilli?

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : 11th Jan 2023

Services Provided This Session : dfk, BBBJDT, balls licking and sucking, rimming, sidesaddle for ages, finger in my arse, MISH to completion, massage

So I have seen Joye several times walking around and thought that she has a pretty good body these days so thought I should give her a go based on some good reviews.

First impressions she is late thirties maybe 40 something but a very sexy body and her tits are very nicely shaped so if enhanced then very well done.

Her legs are very nicely shaped and she is firm all over with no blemishes anywhere and very smooth skin so a really sexy looker.

So we are standing kissing light at first and then Joye initiated some DFK with tongue and she looked very attractive and turned on.

She moves slowly but with purpose and as previous reviewers have said she loves to suck dick and she would have kept going the whole hour.

She is slowly sucking me and licking balls and then she deep throats all the way down and I am close to seven inches and I can feel the head of my dick pressing against her throat.

I said don't do it if its uncomfortable but she just smiled and said she was fine and did it some more then she is leaning down side on sucking balls and licked my arse.

I am so glad that I always wash my arse well just in case, so then back to more sucking and after 15 minutes of non stop sucking I wanted to fuck her sexy body.

So on with the dom and lube and, how the fuck does a girl who has been working for quite a while doing this job have a tight pussy?

I actually had trouble getting inside her even with lube applied it took effort to push through, but when I did, wholly fuck what a magic feeling pussy.

I suggested side saddle because I can go for ages and she wanted that as well so after getting inside her I was just in fucking bliss for the next thirty minutes fucking her.

I am regretting now not seeing her sooner as she is as sexy as fuck to look at and her body is a very nice shape and very sexy long legs that are as firm as fuck.

I did ask her if she is a regular jogger but she is not so its must be from riding so many guys every day.

So I am slowly fucking her thinking its going to be a real challenge not to cum because of the tightness and her body and legs are excellent.

Joye was massaging my balls so fuck me it was hard and then she gets lube on her finger and inserts into my arse , so good god I am having trouble now.

One hand massaging balls another finger up my arse and a tight pussy and Joye in raptures looking at me telling me it feels beautiful and not to stop.

Also looking at her legs so sexy, I had to use all my skills not to blow, but it felt so damn good I just kept going with mini breaks just inside her and then she would move on me to start me off again.

I would compose myself and then give her some mini fast paced sex and Joye really loved this and would cry out and pull me into her.

I was getting close to losing it after a long session so I suggested missionary to finish and Joye agreed to some hammering to finish and I started slow and then fucked her hard.

I came so much to her looking in my eyes and kissing me and crying out and then I collapsed on top thinking I need to see her again.

We cleaned up and then she gave me a very good massage and I thanked her for a good fuck.

Silver Member

Book a two hour session next time and have a three hole feast. magical i tell you
    Last edited by downthelane; 12th January 2023 at 11:13 AM.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aznpunter View Post
    Book a two hour session next time and have a three hole feast. magical i tell you
    Book with Evelyn and have a 6 hole fiesta.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by usw View Post

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, MISH

Booked joye for my 10 am punt on Saturday.

Now she is not one to overwhelm on first appearances, but I have over the years learned to appreciate that she is very service oriented. I would say she is shy, even awkward,so don't expect to form an easy bond with her. She is slim and has a firm bust with responsive nipples if you know what you're doing. Communications are a challenge, but this girl can suck cum from a stone. She gets going like Electrolux and just does not stop. With me she goes down to the hilt, real deep. I don't think you can get better oral at 533 today than from Joye. In fact I have been recommended her when I was off form and other girls could not get me across the line, and she did the job.

She is clean shaven and tight, and if you invest in some assidious foreplay you can get a good GFE response from her.

If you want guaranteed results, pick Joye, but you need to have the right attitude, as always, you get as good as you give!
    Angie messaged me to advise that it's been too long. Don't have much time, but I've takken some Tadalafil yesterday and there's something straining in my rods, so I decide on some short time.

For a half hour punt you can't look past Joye. I'm here just for oral to completion.

She has the most amazing and varied techniques. She deep throats me right down to the hilt, and she knows how to vary things to build you up, edging you right onto the verge of coming, then changing to something else, rimming you, teasing the perieum, then licking to shaft and tip till you're almost there. I groan in frustration, then she edges me up again. She starts a prostrate massage and slowly increases the tempo of the BJ. Almost there now, and she raaches for the KY and statrs pumping the rod like an over revved piston until I explode all over my chest.

I'm drained and take a few moments to catch my breath.

This lady knows her way around a cock. As long as you don't worry about the visuals and comms, she is a pro in her niche.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast