Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/4/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim body, D-sized bolt-ons (bad job, with knobs inside), shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, face-sitting, DATY, FIA, FIV, pussy-slide, CG, mish, doggie, CIM, Anal, rimming

Joye welcomed me warmly after paying the fee, she gave me a nice DFK which got my little man to pay attention and stand up.
After taking a shower she held me in her arms and I noticed that her face was not too bad, but it seemed that she had some surgical work done, perhaps botox?
Her boobs were add-ons but strangely enough they felt quite bumpy, not the best job but that was all made up by her attitude and hot ass.

She kissed my dick and I immediately gave her a nice DATY from behind. I then started rimming her, hahaha why do I do such things
She didn't seem to mind and I kissed her everywhere.

Did some nice 69, she then gave me an excellent blowjob.
I put my condom on and fucked her in missionary.
After swapping to doggy I put a finger in her ass and then another one.
I grabbed the lube and made sure everything was superslippery before asking if I could go to browntown.
No problem she said and my dick went into her ass smoothly, heaven!

Slowly fucked for 10min before changing positions a few times. Only when I went balls in, she said it hurt and I withdrew.
I changed condoms and fucked her pussy again before going back into her ass a few minutes later.

I was almost about to come when I withdrew and asked for CIM, she obliged with no issues and I gave it all to her in her mouth.
Fantastic session with all my fantasies coming true.

There are prettier girls, but not a lot with this level of service, recommended!