Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 6th February 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rod, Willoughby NSW | 533willoughby.com.au | 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Size 5, slim, petite, b-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, CIM, COB

Value for money/recommend? : 50/50

My experience/comments :

I'd had a bad experience earlier in the day with 533 double booking Betty, switching me to another girl (which ended up a dud 10 minutes into a 1 hour session). It soured my opinion of 533 just that little bit more as it's not the first time. With my resolve still intact, I rebooked Betty for the afternoon. This time I arrived and she was available. Hooray!

Betty is probably late 20s, a very slim (size 5) with b-cups and a completely shaved pussy. She also has a couple of tattoos on her wrist and elsewhere on her body. Her face is almost like one of those cute kawaii characters. Cartoonish cute in a way, as was her voice and girlish giggle.

I had my shower and Betty stripped off in the meanwhile. Shw walked over to me and started drying my off. We started heavy petting and she was stroking my dick, slowly kissing her way down to start a nice standing bbbj. Betty continued on for about 5 or 6 minutes before I decided I wanted to taste that shaved pussy of hers. I reached down to pull her up and lay her on the bed. I really enjoyed giving her a proper tongue lashing and while there was some FOAM going on, I could tell the point where her reactions became more genuine.

When I thought she had cum, I let her come back down and prepared for the main course. Betty gave me a quick suck to bring little Annoyed back to full attention, applied the dom and laid down for a nice session of missionary. I like missionary because it somehow feels more intimate as I can watch the WL's face. We moved around a bit, but ended up back in missionary. As I was getting close to the edge, I asked Betty whether COB was OK. She nodded and as the boys left the starting gates, I pulled out, ripped off the condom and spurted all over her marvelous flat stomach. I'd had a bit of a tease session in the morning with the previous WL, so there was some serious pressure behind my orgasm and quite a bit ended up n Betty's face and in her hair. I apologised profusely as I could tell that is not where she wanted it to land (and why COF is not in the services offered above). She said it was OK and we laughed it off when she'd finished washing up.We had sex twice more in the hour, with another orgasm into some tissues after a furious session of doggy and another in her mouth after a bbbj.

Now while the above sounds like everyone had a great time, I still felt as though something was missing. She was very submissive and I felt like I was initiating any contact and driving the session. Would I see Betty again? Probably not. I felt as though her service was disconnected and distant. I don't believe it was intentional, she and I just didn't connect.