Default Joyous Joye

Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/10/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone :99679991

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 hour

Size/shape : slim size 5/6 good hour glass style figure nice thigh gap enhanced D cup nice nipples great arse.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : full throttle time start to finish all action.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes I enJoyed it great time

My experience/comments.

I was greeted by the ever happy Angie who is always happy to see such a handsome gent her words and she led me into the middle room and apologize for a tardy lady who I had booked but assured me that Joye is a lady who I will love to meet so I say go for it she is a good looker and sexy as, I did the financials and got into the groove with Joye who came over and gave me a passionate deep French kiss and helped me out of my pants and gave me a quick fondle down in the crutch region which got me starting to get hot I finished stripping and jumped into the shower Joye got the music going .

As I had finished washing I dried and Joye came over to give me a hand and a blow job on her knees as I’m straight from the shower .
    her blow job was great long and deep right down to my pelvis bone I was very hard already so I lead her to the bed she put a rain coat on me and I just leaned her over the bed and we went into a great doggy style Joye was happily thrusting back just as hard I could hear the juices flowing and slurping away with every thrust .

I pulled out and in again and Joye just kept grabbing me and shoving it straight back in great fun I finally m@naged to get out and I lifted her up and slowly put on the corner of the bed with a towel under her bum and we went for it mish style Joye had her legs as wide as she could go and kept grabbing my arse and pulling me back in .

I felt her push start convulsing and grabbing harder so I could not control myself and I let go hard into the condom but Joye was not letting go that easy and she kept on thrusting up until she finally threw her head back and totally went off as well.

Time was almost up so I had a great time so I jumped the shower again and Joye came in and gave me a really nice gentle soapy wash which was great and relaxing.

Thanks Joye

Silver Member

Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 5th December 2018

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, pretty, lovely D-cups, Shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, DTBBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions

Value for Money: Love seeing this gal

Review:

I have not done a review of Joye for a while so thought it best to put one up. I have been seeing her a bit recently as she jut gives a great service. I had planned to see Judy but another customer had extended his booking so just went with Joye instead. Room 2 was our pleasure den for hte hour. Quick shower and when she return she started setting all her stuff up like music etc. While she was doing this I was about to have a good grope of her body and pulled down her panties so I can get my tongue into her pussy. It was a good way to keep myself busy during this organisational time. Well once she was ready we DFK for a bit and then she got me to sit on the bed as she started her BBBJ. As always she does a great a bbbj nice and deep, not deep throat, and does not mind getting my cock wet. I rekon we spent 10min with her slobbering away on my cock before I wanted more. Onto the bed and she spreads her legs wide usign her hands to help. Reveals an awesome ussy that was begging to be licked and fucke. I dive in there with gusto and give her pussy a great tongue langishing while rubing her tits with my hand and her ass cheeks and even her clit, well basically my hand was going all over her boty. Not sure if she cum but I had a ball, but now was time to get the gear on and saddle up. Love it when you stand up and see again that pussy being offered. Whats a guy to do but plune his cock right in there. Starting fucking in missionary nice and deep from the start. DFK while I am bouning my cock in and out of her. We shuffled aroudn the bed a bit to get a pillow under her head and kept ounding. Time to try some doggy and what a site. Seeing your cock slide in and out of that pussy is spectactular. Her ass you can see has been used but I am not that intereted in it. Her hands were reaching aroudn and playing with her clit and running my balls. Oh thatis a great feeling. b Get her to lie in flat doggy now and start to ound away. I need to be careful here as this always feels good as my balls get a great sensation of slapping against her ass and adds to the build up of cumming. I wanted another BBBJ so pull out rip off the condom and get her to suck again while I finger her lightly. FEels great getting your cock sucked during the middle of sex but as awlays after a few minutes of this I want more pussy. Well Joye is happy to comply and spreas those legs for me again and lets me in. Time is ticking away now, about 45 min and I can feel my balls wanting to empty. Really start pounding away hard in missionary with DFK and Joye rubbing my balls. I could not last any more and exploded deep while in the down stroke. Squirted time and time again deep in her pussy (all captured though in a bag) and just colapsed on top of her. Was an awesome feeling. Pulled out as I started to get soft and looked down at her pussy and it was parted and wet just how I like it. Quick massage then shower and then off with a smile. 533 is still my go to place cause the gals give the service I am looking for.