Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : February 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : somewhere around late 20s to early 30s from my best guess

Size/shape : Slim, short, cute face, small breast

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, CIM, 69, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggie.

Value for money/recommends? : Yes

After a delightful time with Joye previously I was keen for another session but I felt like trying someone else. As they say variety is the slice of life. I had a read of some reviews and decided on Judy.

Made a late booking and actually managed to get my booking. Despite having made a booking it still feels like a gamble. Had to wait a little but soon Judy came to greet me with a kiss and led me away. She’s on the shorter side, has a slim body with small breast and a cute face.

Once formalities were all sorted we started off with some kissing, actually a lot of DFK. This girl is incredibly passionate. Had me hard in no time. I soon took a seat on the edge of the bed with Judy kneeling between my legs. While nowhere as deep as Joye, Judy has fantastic technique. She’ll have your dick in her mouth and swirls her tongue around your tip. This with the frequent eye contact really bumped her up the list. Judy has such a sensual look about her. It got even better when I held her head, with her okay and gently controlled the pace. She was constantly looking at me as I did this. I find a lot of girls aren’t big on eye contact during this but this girl was into it. Although when I asked if she would rim me she declined. Not as advertised but in this line of work understandable.

I felt like I could have her suck me for the whole hour and I would have been happy especially with that cute face looking at me but I’m afraid I wouldn’t have lasted with such an amazing girl. I decided to return the favour, which Judy happily obliged to. I got Judy to lie on the bed while I laid between her legs.

Judy has a nice cleanly shaven pussy and was a delight to DATY. Judy got really into it and clamped down on my head hard with her thighs and pulled my head towards herself with her hands. No room for escape, not that I wanted to. She got incredibly wet and was moaning hard. At this stage I got really into it given her feeeback but I didn’t quite manage to get her there.

After this I was ready for the main. I asked for a dom and we started off in missionary. She was okay with very slow and gentle strokes but didn’t like going harder. We tried again in cowgirl and we built a nice little rhythm. This eventually led to her warming up to doggie but while in this position it felt like she was just accomodating me and showed signs of discomfort. So I decided to stop. I also wanted to have another crack to get her over the line so I suggested some more DATY but this time with her mounted on my face. Once again I got her close but unfortunately I didn’t have enough time to get her there. Time on cloud nine was coming to an end. I asked if I could cim to which she agreed so I suggested 69 to finish.

This was probably my shortest 69 ever. A quick swivel and shuffle from Judy and she was pumping me hard into her mouth using a combination of her hand and mouth. Before I knew it I blew it.

Despite not quite living up to her description on the roster I would still describe Judy as a pleasure bunny given her small height, pretty face, solid blowjob skills and the effort she put in, given that it was rather late in the night. Just a sexy little package.

I would recommend and will return for her but expect a more tame session compared to what I was hoping for.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Judy

Date of Visit : 20 April 2019

Size/shape : Slim, short, cute face, small breast, long hair

Services Provided : GFE, BBBJ, DATY, COB, 69, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggie.

It has been a long, long, long time before the stars have aligned, and the Gestapo is out of town. I had tried to book Joye this day (and previous) but she was a 'no show'. Angie, was very helpful and I decided to try Judy. Very bubbly, happy and enthusiastic girl, very slim and athletic, she looks great with her hair down. With the lights dimmed and party lights going, at times she can even look twenty-something! Anyway, as soon as we were in the room a hug turned into a kiss, turned into a pash, turned into a competition of who could dfk the best. Ever remember your first girlfriends, having pash-a-thons that went for hours (and left you with blue balls)? This was like that. Judy was just like a horny teenager!!! Now normally I'm a 60 minute guy, but Judy had me hovering in the pleasure zone so long that before we knew it, 1hr was up. Little Indy said more, so we extended again for another hour of glorious passion. Her bj technique was awesome, slow, deep, and lots of eye-contact and cheeky grins. Daty on her sent her quivering to the edge before she suited the lil fella up and jumped on top. Jeysus it was a snug fit. Nice and slow, as we still locked tongues and held each other tight. We went from cowgirl, to missionary, to doggy. Damn, the sight of that slim waist, hips and her turning round to kiss me during doggy was enough for me to blow a load deep inside her, filling the dom. 2hrs flew by! On the way out Angie asked, "She okay?" Shit yes....what an experience!!!

Bronze Member

Date of Visit : July 2019

Size/shape : Slim, short, cute face, small breasts, flat bum, shaved

Services Provided :.BBBJ,.DATY,.CIM,.69,.Cowgirl,.Missionary,.

Made an appointment to see Karen, although when I showed up at the appointmented time, Karen wasn't there. Angie recommended Judy, and seeing as i drove an 1hour and 20mins to get there, i took a punt with Judy.

She is as described in previous posts, she has long black hair, and guit thinand short.

Her service is as expected from this place, after the shower she started with a BBBJ whist i was standing,

Qe cleaned up and she started with another BBBJ which went on to a pussy slide.
    She for into missionary position and she slipped on the dom, and we started to fuck, however she ckaims i am too big, and she kept her hand on the base of my shaft so i couldn't get any depth. I wasn't enjoying it al all, so a little more BBBJ in various positions, until i unloaded round 2.

Cleaned up and left.

It was an ok experience.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 17/7/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am till Late

Rates : $150 / 60 mins

Size/shape : Slim

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, CIM, DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Not today

My experience/comments :
    So, I booked Karen, who is of course quite popular and hard to catch.
    But when I stepped in, the previous customer had extended and I was offered Judy.
    I had seen her over a year ago, and she had done well for me, so not too much of complaints.

Showered upstairs, but those two rooms up there were both closed, so I was in a towel standing there for 5 minutes, before Judy opened up a room and let me. (Bad sign 1)
    Well, before we began, she was wheezing and blowing her nose. Honestly, should have stepped out right then and there but I had already showered and stripped, so thought I’d see it through. (Bad sign 2)

Some more time wasted as she stepped out to get something.

Well, when we eventually did begin. She spent a lot~ of time catbathing one nipple and either ignored or didn’t follow my requests. Eventually, some DFK and BBBJ began.
    Pretty good BBBJ – had me going.

A kiss, and eventual FS and I was pounding away. She took almost like a trooper but kept on complaining (too much! too hard!) in a not really sexy way.

Bit of an ordinary session, before I eventually blew in mish.
    A not sick Judy is quite decent, but this was a definite fail.