Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21/2/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, natural B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session with a lovely young girl who is cheerful and eager to please

My experience/comments : Called to book Judy. Arrived on time and Judy was soon ready and I was shown into Room 2.

She immediately threw her arms around my neck and gave me a nice, tonguey kiss. Paid Angie and showered.

Judy has a pretty face and was wearing her Stars ‘n’ Stripes bikini. She was immediately very cheerful and attentive.

She stripped to reveal a nice slim figure with natural B-cups. Other reviewers have said she has a “saggy bum” but I didn’t think that was the case. You should see my bum!! (Actually, no – I withdraw that invitation.)

After some DFKing and nipple licking while we stood by the bed, I lay down and Judy joined me.

It wasn’t long before she moved south and, after a wipe-down, started licking my balls and groin before starting a very good BBBJ. Good tongue- and hand-action, plenty of saliva, good eye-contact and no interruptions. She also managed to go pretty deep.

I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69.

This was very good but I wanted to lick her properly so I suggested some DATY.

I started gently and her moaning gradually intensified. It took a bit of time but eventually she got quite loud and was vigorously quivering before she squirmed away for a rest. I looked up at her and she gave me the thumbs up sign.

She then lay in my arms for a while, saying something about “Don’t you like me? I cum but you not cum yet”. I pointed to the clock, saying “Plenty of time”, and asked her to suck me some more.

Time to fuck and I asked Judy to get a condom.

She applied lots of lube and asked that I go on top, saying that I should go slowly.

She was really tight and I just went gently in and out without entering fully, as a real pounding was clearly not on the cards. But it was very good and we indulged in some more DFKing.

(It just occurred to me – there must be some poor chap out there who has a name something like David Frederick King, so I looked it up in the White Pages and there’s a DF King listed as living in Kirrawee – are you a member of this forum?)

Anyway, as I had to keep it gentle, I wasn’t going to cum, so I suggested she suck me some more. Judy seemed relieved saying “Yes, I suck you, you cum in my mouth” – I didn’t even have to ask.

She knelt between my legs and her lovely combination of tongue and hand work soon got me over the line. She continued to suck me for a good while until I had to get her to stop and she went to the sink to have a spit.

Judy sprayed some mouthwash into my mouth and gave me a tissue to spit it out into before she joined me on the bed for a chat.

She said she was from the north of China (I think it was Jilin Province) and has been here one month (her English is good, considering she hasn’t been here long, and she’s willing to learn).

Time was soon up and she joined me in the shower, making sure the water was the right temperature before washing me. And she then insisted on drying me.

Lovely girl, very good session.

Gave Angie some feed-back and stumbled back to my car.