Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : 160 cms, size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Judy is Chinese, 160 cms, size 6 with small C natural boobs, aged around 30. She is very slim but not skinny.

She likes her own music which had a strong strong rhythmic beat. I wondered if I could keep up with it. We started on the bed, with me running my hand down her slim back. We kissed, lightly on the lips but soon it was DFK. Her hand fondled my cock, gently , caressingly, like a fond belonging. Eventually she moved lower for BBBJ. That was very good: first a licking of the balls, then a licking of the shaft, both sides, finally into her mouth. Very nice! So on with the dom, into mish and I came.

Afterwards a massage. At times this was quite hard, using her arm, at others it was her fingers but softer. She also massaged my feet which was good because one was sore and it improved.

Judy tries to look after her man. The sex was over too quickly but I blame myself for that - that BBBJ was too good.
    Last edited by Stroker; 12th July 2018 at 03:31 PM. Reason: formatting

Attention mods

I used to be able to edit my post to remove format text but that option has disappeared for my last two reviews. Could that option be reinstated?
    Thanks,
    possum

Quote Originally Posted by The Possum View Post
    Attention mods

I used to be able to edit my post to remove format text but that option has disappeared for my last two reviews. Could that option be reinstated?
    Thanks,
    possum
    I am also facing similar issues with the inability of editing posts. Tried refreshing and also logging off and on to see if that will work, all to no avail. Any ideas?

Person's Name : Judy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd.

Date of Visit : 15/8/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/redir...loughby.com.au

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am-late

Rates : $150 /hr

Size/shape : Around 165cm, slim, nice C cup bust

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : dfk, bbbj, daty, cg, mish, cim.

Value for money/recommend? : Great value / Recommended

My experience/comments : Some business Northside has given me the chance to visit 533 a few times this year. Thanks to this forum, daily roster updates and plenty of great advice from members, I’ve been quite happy. I don’t plan too much and rely on a quick call or walk in. Manager May gives me a choice - Judy or Asuka (or double !) and I favour maturity and experience and into the room with Judy.
    First time with her and what a treat ! Very enthusiastic dfk and hugs pre and post shower. More dfk, catbath and plenty of attention to her great breasts and responsive nipples. Slowing her down a bit I relax on the bed to enjoy her skilful bbbj, quite deep and wet with attention to head, shaft and balls. Move her up to face sitting daty to pay some attention to her trim lippy puss and try to pace myself a little. I’m really enjoying myself and getting some good response from Judy too.
    Move into covered cg slow, tight and deep with Judy in charge. Swap places and more daty with Judy lying back and some slow strokes in mish. Great fuck but I’m keen to finish with bbbj and cim, so I relax and let Judy finish me off. Gentle, slow blow, caressing my balls to an intense finish with slight head shaking. Light massage and chill. Wow. Judy is experienced and enthusiastic , a great gfe. Highly recommended.