Person's Name : Judy and Kelly

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rs

Date of Visit : 12th August 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 99679991 / 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00:til late

Rates : $150.00 ph x2 girlsx 2 hours

Size/shape : Judy. Size 5, Shaved, B Cup Enhanced, 160cm.
Kelly. Size 7, C Cup natural, shaved, 160 cm, tattoo, left shoulder and right thigh.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Judy China
Kelly HK

Services Provided : Both Girls, dfk, Mish, bbbj, catbath, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Of Course

My experience/comments:

Have to have shoulder surgery very soon, and had some spare time.
Today decided to see Kelly.
Rang Angie, Kelly running late into work due to city to surf traffic.
Arrived on time Angie tells us Room 1 ready to go.
Into Room 1 Kelly getting ready and Judy was have a quick lunch break.
Kiss and cuddle from Judy, asks how the shoulder is going and starts a quick massage on the shoulder, tells Kelly what happening.
Tell Judy if she wants to stay for a double.
She agrees.
Kelly was wearing white bra and g.
Judy was wearing red and gold bra and panties.
The girls start packing up their food, tell them finish your lunch, as it will take us a bit longer to undress and shower, due to shoulder.
Jump into,the shower and enjoy the hot water.
All finish and jump into the bed.
Girls take their turns in the shower, Kelly jumps onto the bed and starts with some dfk, it’s ok.
Judy then joins us, Judy starts some dfk, and and I could feel her tickleing my tonsils.
In today’s visit, Judy was the dominant one while Kelly was in support.
Anyway Judy continues with dfk, while Kelly starts some bbbj.
Kelly was a bit subdued today, bbbj, was ok, but don’t much suction, and was getting a little teeth but no breaks.
After nearly choking with Judy’s dfk she suggests a double bbbj.
So now both girls are working us over, Both licking either side of our dick and taking turns sucking our dick and balls.
Judy was much aggressive that Kelly, Judy going deep very good suction no teeth, no breaks.
Then the girls swap,again Kelly On our dick while Judy is sucks my balls, I am nearly hitting the roof.
Tell Kelly to come up for some more dfk, leaving Judy on the bbbj.
Let the girls go for about 30 mins, Judy just didn’t stop.
Time for sex.
PPE on and Judy slightly nudges Kelly out of the way to get it first.
Judy felt good, going deep to shallow and varying pace in Mish, While Kelly is giving us catbaths and pushing us into Judy.
Swap Kelly and she felt nice and warm as well, into Mish while Judy is rubbing our balls, and when I come up,for air getting dfk from Judy.
The alternating goes on for about 40 mins, Garmin watch gives me a heart attack warning.
Lie on the bed and the girls start the alternating bbbj,
The changing of the PPE between girls was making us loose tension, and slowing us down.
Tell Judy, if possible a HJ to finish us off, and she starts this tight long stroke HJ, 5 mins latter I am spraying both girls.
I take a look at my dick, and once again it’s fire engine red.
Stagger to the shower and then the girls shower, kisses and cuddles from both girls.
And on our way, Angie asks if I am ok going down the stairs I think I mumbled ok and on our way.

Have to say Judy was my favourite today but Kelly was a very close second.
The girls worked well together today.
And worked me over.
Have history with both girls so I have to throw in the dreaded ymmv.

Always look after and respect the girls.
As they look after and respect us