Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 4/12/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Most days from 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim legs and body with B cups and pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK ON STEROIDS, BBBJ, 69, BALLS SUCKING, SIDE SADDLE DIFFERENT ANGLES, BALLS MASSAGE, MISSIONARY DIFFERENT ANGLES AND LEGS CLOSED, COWGIRL

Value for money/recommend? : Yes great session

My experience/comments : I booked a new girl but she got held up for nearly an hour and I had other commitments so couldn't wait so enter Judy who just happens to be there a lot.

Judy is a sexy sweet girl and very easy going and she sure knows how to make you welcome with a big hug and very passionate kissing.

We just stood there and kissed for five minutes non stop and she is playing with my cock and I am pretty horny now and I jump in the shower and when I come out some more kissing and I lifted her up and simulated stand up fucking.

We then lay down and more kissing and then my cock is being sucked complete with some deepthroat and the soft sexy moaning and cock size comments and then my balls are being sucked.

She had both of them in her mouth sucking away and stretching them out and then more cock sucking and I got her to turn around so I could lick her pussy.

We had 69 for five minutes and then some more cock sucking while I had my fingers in her pussy and then Judy wants me on top for some missionary so on with the dom and some lube and I enter slowly.

Judy has a tight pussy so you need to be aware and take it easy to start and it felt pretty good inside her and I just slowly made love to her and there was lots of kissing with tongues throughout the whole session.

I was holding her and she looked so pretty because she was turned on and loving it and the kissing makes me very horny indeed and I went like this for nearly ten minutes with legs back and then legs closed.

I was getting hot and sweaty so I suggested side saddle and this felt very good just fucking her slowly and looking at her slim naked body and holding her and stroking her slim firm legs and boobs.

I kept this up for more than ten minutes and Judy was massaging my balls and this just feels amazing due to her tight pussy I could feel her wrapping around me and Judy seemed to be really enjoying it.

She was thrusting back onto me and twisting while I stroked into her and it felt so good that I just stayed this way for quite a long while with her moving around at different angles.

Judy then went on top and we did only a few minutes at this and then back to side saddle for a while then finished with a great orgasm while she massaged my balls.

It felt amazing and I was holding her close and my balls are getting massaged and came heaps inside the dom.

Judy has been away from the punting scene for two months and is now back and I think she has improved a great deal.