Person's Name : Judy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/4/2108

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am almost every day

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 162 cm slim and toned body with abs and slender sexy toned legs, medium firm breasts, pretty face, black hair half way down back.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ extended, missionary, hugs and affectionate cuddles, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Booked to see one of my favourites and off with the monthly thing so Judy was there and I have not been with her so ok lets try her out.

Judy is a bit like Annie and is nicely toned and fit looking and a very pretty face and lovely eyes that watched me as she sucked me.

We start with a nice hug and then very passionate kissing with her tongue in my mouth and this was getting me very horny because she has a very nice firm body and my cock is getting a massage.

I sit on the bed and my cock is straight in her mouth and a very soft sensual sucking with lots of technique so Judy then gets a towel and places it on the floor and sits on the floor and goes to work on my hard cock.

The feeling was very good as she has good skills with lots of tongue swirling and variation of depth and looking at my reactions the whole time.

I would lean forward now and then and hold her with affection as she sucked and it felt very good with me almost cumming in her mouth but I wanted to hold off for some pussy.

The sucking went on for at least 20 minutes without stopping so she is good value just for this and then I say I need her tight pussy so she applies the dom with her mouth and then more sucking (this girl loves to suck cock) and we lay down and Judy say she wants me on top.

So after some lube I get on top and it took at least a minute to get my cock inside her due to her tightness and I went very slowly to start and it felt like Annie who also has an amazing tight pussy.

After I get my cock inside I slowly start to fuck up to full length and I knew it was going to be a challenge not to blow my load within minutes so I had to use my skills to control it and the feeling was incredible even through the condom (without a dom I would lose it in seconds).

So as I now stroke full length and Judy is really liking this now saying "you fuck number one" seems to be a very popular Asian thing to say I am biting my lip and gripping the sheets and some of the mattress almost ripping it trying not to cum too early.

The combination of her nice slim toned body, tight pussy and her very pretty face and reactions were sending me over the edge so I concentrated on control because I was loving the feeling and didn't want to spoil it.

I enjoyed just making love to her slowly and kissing her neck and lips and holding her sexy butt as I my cock stretched that pussy and I went like this for five minutes and Judy was quite happy with everything and did not rush me at any time.

I picked up the pace and gave her a faster more energetic pounding and got some very good reactions from this and the fuck number one comments and finished with and amazing intense orgasm looking into her sexy eyes.

We then showered and she gave me a nice firm massage and also some talking to get to know her. I usually check on the girls well being and make sure that they are being treated well.

So great time with a lovely sweet pretty sexy girl.