>

Thread: Karen @533 Willoughby Rd

Default Karen @533 Willoughby Rd

Person's Name : Karen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 27th March 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00:til late

Rates : $150ph x2

Size/shape : 6 Slight Curvey C Cups, Shaved a little rough today, bum to die for. 155cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malayasian

Services Provided : Lfk, bbbj, mish cg, fs, pussyslide

Value for money/recommend? : Holy Mackerel

My experience/comments :
    Been a long time coming.
    Karen is always fully booked,
    Thats why I really never bothered.
    Spoke to Angie Monday, and planned the whole week.
    Have bumped into Karen in the corridor, ( deliberately), what a pleasure machine.
    Arrived on time
    Angie advises double in Room 1 if Room 3 is ok will change later, Room 3 is fine.
    Karen is arranging music and Room.
    She looks good.
    Had a small teddy on
    Black top and bottom and flesh colour in between.
    hmmmmmm
    Gulp
    Angie helps set up and then she’s gone.
    Quick shower.
    And onto bed.
    Karen joins us.
    With clothes and heels still on starts mini cathbath and then onto bbbj.
    She has a set routine.
    Just let her go.
    Bbbj, Holy Mackerel, we where hard in 10 sec, a record for us.
    She knows what to do no teeth, no tissues full on suction.
    i am sure my dick is 25 mm longer after she finished.
    NB’s excellent and through review is spot on to a a T.
    The Condom cock ring goes on, and we didn’t even notice.
    Continues wth bbbj, and she does like the taste of lube.
    Occasionally spits on our sick.
    Love that.
    She alternates between bbbj, and pussy slide for the next 20 mins.
    As she’s sliding nearly make ps us crash threw the wall into the girls room.
    I know understand her famous pussy slide.
    Reverse CG first then frontal.
    PPE applied and she into reverse CG.
    And starts grinding us.
    Gulp
    Wear are getting harder with every minute, even she noticed.
    Getting faint headed, but put that to one side.
    Then Into mish.
    She feels good.
    Pulls us down intomher and keeps as their.
    Make pussy Happy.
    OK
    Gulp
    We go another 10 mins
    Quick break, I thought
    Back to bbbj and pussyslide.
    Gulp Gulp
    PPE back on and into mish
    This happens another 2 times.
    The third time we where going , Told her I was close and she said don’t stop.
    We fill our PPE. And nearly passed out.
    Cleans us up.
    She has a quick shower and gives us a quick massage.
    Forgot all about the shoulder, I didn’t care.
    I Jim ped in the shower, has a quick chat about how she always fully booked, quick comparison about
    64 — - where she also works.
    Kiss and cuddle and we are gone.
    Chat with Angie about Friday and nearly fall down the stairs.

What is there to say.
    Karen one of a kind.
    She has it all.

Myself, i feel like these guys in the original mummy movies.
    These girls are having their way with us.
    And as my Idol Maxwell Smart would say
    And loving it.
    Good to be home at533 Again, after minor exploring

As always

Look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 17th April 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00:til late

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : 6 Slight Curvey C Cups, Shaved a little rough today, bum to die for. 155cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malayasian

Services Provided : Lfk, bbbj, mish cg, fs, pussyslide

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck Yes

My experience/comments :
    I had not caught up with Karen since she was back and I thought it was time to get acquainted again. I know she gets booked out early so called the day before and booked my time with her. Arrived and went through the usual greeting with Angie and into the large front room. Karen comes in wearing a sexy 1 piece body suit that show of f her ass and tits. Bit of a make out session and a grope then into the shower. Coming out of the shower I was not even dry when Karen attacks my cock. Great bbbj while I am trying to dry myself. I sort of let her take the lead and get on the bed for more bbbj. Swing her around for 69er so I can feast on her pussy. Time to enjoy her pussy slide. She also plays her other trick where she turns a condom in to a cock ring. That slides over by dick and balls and she sliding up and down by dick and balls with ease. What a sight what a feeling. Time to get onto the main course. Karen jump's on board in reverse cowgirl and oh what a sight. Had to control myself from coming too early as bbbj and pussy slide has done a great job in getting me horny. She then swiveled ourselves around so we could get a better view of my cock going in and out of her in the mirror. Doggy time called and what a site. Fingered her as but my cock was too big to put in there. Did flay doggy before more bbbbj. Then I could feel it was time to go to the final stage. Got her in missionary and she spread her legs wide and pulled them back making for a great site. Who does no like seeing a gal spread eagle waiting for you to fuck them senseless. Well fuck her I did. Deep fast and hard. ponded away, with her even trying to choke me, a new one for me . Could feel the cum boiling and went harder and made out with her before loosing my load deep in her pussy and collapsing on top of her. We just lay there, her because she could not move as I was pinning her down and me well I was stuffed. We had about 15min left so quick shower to clean up and then a good massage to finish off.

Karen is a great gal and I will be seeing her again. Might even see if a mate wants to join me so we can tag team her as she said she likes more than 1 cock at a time

Date of Visit : Wednesday 24th April 2019

Phone : (02) 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00am til late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6, a little curvier than last time I saw her, amazing bum and breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC (although website claims Malaysian)

Services Provided : LFK, Pussy Slide, BBBJ, 69, Mish, Doggy, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Saddle

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

It had been a while since I'd seen Karen. Indeed it it was before she left 533, as 64 Taren was just too far away. I know Karen normally works Mondays and Wednesdays, so I waited until the Wednesday roster was posted first thing on Tuesday morning and called Angie to book a 10am session with Karen the following morning.

I called Angie while I was in the car (only about 15 minutes off) to confirm that Karen was in and she advised that Karen was already in the shop waiting for me. I parked the car up the street and walked in at about 9:50am. Another girl (the recently returned Tania I believe) answered the door and I told her I had a booking with Karen. I was directed to the big room at the end of the hall (left from the entrance) where I saw a lingerie clad Karen already waiting and fiddling around with the music. I greeted her with a kiss and she chastised me about it being so long since I'd seen her. I told her that I was waiting for her to come back to 533 and she seemed satisfied with that. I noticed a few things. Karen had definitely put on a couple of kgs (in no way fat) and her hair was straight. I must admit that I thought her body was at its peak about 2-3 years ago but that can only be expected as she gets older. I also preferred her wavy hair as it was rare for an Asian and made her seem wilder. I wasn't complaining though, as she is still molten hot.

Karen left the room and I jumped in for a quick shower to clean the tools of the trade and started toweling off just as she came in. Karen helped me dry and squatted down to give me a quick suck. As she is such a sexy, slinky creature and has a technique that is out of this world, I was rock hard in about 4 seconds. She motioned me towards the bed where she continued to give me a heavenly bbbj while I was flat on my back. She moved her bum around so I could get access to her pussy, which was already starting to get a little wet. Although she'd recently shaved, there was some stubble there and I made a mental note so I didn't come unstuck later on. Karen reached around for a dom with my todger still deep in her mouth, skillfully opened it and proceeded to break the sheath and place the outer ring over my old fella (balls and all). This is Karen's routine and I'm used to it.

I swung her around into a 69 and munched on her delicious shmoo for 10 minutes to make sure things were nice and juicy. I motioned for Karen to turn around and she spin around to face me. Karen then started her trademark Pussy Slide®. I knew this is always part of her repertoire, which was why I was so aware of the stubble. Karen does not hold back on this part of her service and we were both already pretty worked up so the stubble could have taken a layer of skin off. She sensed I was being tentative and hoped off to continue the bbbj, eventually backing herself onto me for a reverse cowgirl pussy slide. Karen continued to rock her hips back and forth and the moisture was starting to make a satisfying squelching sound. I asked her for the dom as things were starting to become a little dangerous. She reached around and did the one handed thing with the dom, angled me and in I went. It was so nice and warm in there. Often you can't feel the heat but I was feeling every bit of Karen's insides as she moved up and down on me. This felt like home.

We went through a number of positions including mish, side saddle and cowgirl (where I got some more lfk and sucked on those fantastic boobs) before ending up in doggy. This is where Karen shines. Her bum is the stuff of legends. Helen of Troy launching ships type of legends. I lasted about 3 minutes in doggy watching her breasts swing and with my thumb in her arsehole up to the first knuckle. I grunted and filled the dom with a week's worth of dna.

I'm not the youngest guy in the room, so I was feeling a little worn and the session was only about 25 minutes or so in. We talked for a while about her recent trip back home (she is Chinese, not Malay), her 4 years in Australia and desire to stay here and her preference for sleeping in over going to the beach before Karen asked to roll over. She then proceeded to give me a really good massage (she really is the consummate courtesan) that made me even sleepier. Halfway through I felt some discomfort down below and remembered the makeshift cock ring she put on. I pulled it off and immediately felt better.

I was determined to get one more load away before the hour was up, so I rolled over and pulled her down next to me and kissed her some more. She was stroking my knob and I very quickly became hard again. She dommed me up again and guided me into her in a face to face side saddle position. I was pretty horny and was certain that I'd not last too long in this position, but alas, after only 3 minutes or so Karen was in some discomfort and sheepishly said her pussy gets sore first thing in the morning. I wasn't sure how true that was and the 10am was booked to avoid exactly this scenario. I withdrew and she finished me off by hand. I'd already cum once, so I was pretty stokked to get another out inside the hour despite it not being a result of fucking her again.

We both showered and dressed, with me promising to see her again very soon. I didn't see Angie until I was at the front door where she asked me how Karen was. I told her that Karen was a national treasure and that she should never let her go. I have had better sessions with Karen in the past, but she is still #1 in my books and I cannot wait to see her again.