Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim and Sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Karen is a bit of a superstar at 533 so it can be hard to get a booking so i was very happy when i turned up and she was actually there and available. I really like Karen's body. It's not skinny like some of the girls there but quite firm and curvy. Her service is great as well. She's not very talkative but gets straight in to the BBBJ which is great. I love playing with her pussy while she's bent over with me in her mouth. Karen's quite responsive to DATY. In this session the room was a bit dark, and I wasn't exactly going to stop the session to turn the lights up, but she sensed this and so got her phone out and shone the light on her pussy as she played with herself. Great view, very sexy. I was in heaven when i bent her over on the side of the bed and slid into her. Nothing better. Great session. Will be back for more.

Default Karen

Person's Name : Karen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 - late

Rates : 90/30 min

Size/shape : C cup? in good share, curvy hair, definitely attractive but not my cup of tea

Services Provided : Cat-bath, DFK, BBJ, FIA, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, though I probably wont return

My experience/comments :

Haven't been to 533 for a couple of years now. Decided to drop by since I had business in a neighboring suburb. Saw reviews of her on a different site, thought why not, I'll book her. Arrived on site, went up the main entrance. Greeted by the mamasan and was directed into a room. The room was pretty small and dimly lit but hey, we're not here for the ambiance.

In comes Karen, pretty well figured lady with long hair that's curvy at the ends. Exchanged small chats whilst I was showering. Afterwards, she proceeded to give me pretty good BBBJ and kisses all over my body (along with some DFK). Asked her to switch over to 69 position so she I can give her DATY while she BBJ me. In this position I got the chance to stick a finger in her bum . She then asked me for sex and I obliged by telling her to do doggy style. A few minutes later, switched over to the good old missionary. Went into jackhammer mode and climaxed no longer after.

Afterwards I received a short massage before times up. Pretty good price for the service level.

Bronze Member

Date of Visit : September 2020

Rates : $130 for 45 min

Size/shape : C cup and size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

My experience/comments :

Went to 533 Willoughby on a Saturday evening and turns out the place was quite busy. Karen was available and she's reasonably attractive with a fairly good body, so was happy to go with her. As it turned out, there weren't any rooms available and it seems that they created a makeshift room where I expect an old waiting room would have been. Rather unfortunately, that room was the one I got.

They sent me upstairs to take a shower and I walked past a room with an open door - looks like there's some sort of renovations perhaps going on in there? Could be the reason why they're stretched for rooms at the minute. Back out of the shower and in to the (waiting) room where Karen is ready. She gets down on her knees, peels my pants down and starts a good BBBJ. It's a little awkward, granted the noise in the hallway can be well heard, but I am enjoying this nonetheless.

She soon lies down on her back, covers me up and asks me to enter her in mish. We got a good rhythm going, but with the limited space in that room couldn't try any positions too out of the ordinary. We did a few other positions before I wound up finishing in doggy. She cleans me up, and I head back up to the shower before I am on my way.

I would return to see Karen, though might have reconsidered a session that day, had they told me before that I wouldn't be getting a proper room once I walked in there. Probably would have booked and returned later that evening if that was said upfront.

At the end of the day, she's a great girl who does a great job, so take nothing away from her

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Sorry to hear mate!..

The waiting room is just a cubicle..

I’m sure one time or another other members have been stuffed in there!

All in all a good experience was had.. which is the most important..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Bronze Member

Quick question for the Karen fans out there: do you know if she works anywhere else? Ive been with her at Taren Point last year when she was under the name Nana. Unfortunately, she doesn't work there anymore.

I booked Karen last time and drove all the way from the Shire to Willoughby only to find out she didn't come in. Does she work anywhere else? Hopefully somewhere closer down south.

Silver Member

Karen is a law unto herself. She had a fall out with Auntie some time ago, I believe maybe because he had been freelancing with some of the customers off premises, I have no verification whether that is true. She may have worked at 64 after that. But she's been back at 533 for a while now.

She does as she pleases though, which includes late starts etc. It's tolerated because she is so good and has a loyal customer base, so it's bad for business to loose her.

She is a sex machine. Awesome body and technique. Not much of a bedside manner though, definitely not GFE, you see her to get rooted and boy, do you get rooted! I have this enduring image of her riding me in reverse cowgirl, her legs stretched out either side of me. Am still planning to book her again so that I can video that, to have to look at in a few years when I sit in the sun on the porch of the rest home!

Date of Visit : 15/04/2021

Rates : 90/30 min

Size/shape : C cup? Volumptuous, long thick black hair, short.

Services Provided : DFK, BBJ, FIA, FIV, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, though I probably wont return

My experience/comments :

Just to note the madame is not a good one. She is nice to customers but shouts at her staff.

Anyways, the place itself is not great - not even basic stuff like extra sheet on the bed or pillow. The smell walking in was a red flag but hey here for a root.

Im not too sure what the others are saying about Karen being attractive. Like she’s not ugly lets just say that. Her body is thick.

I was thinking the full works but her breathe smelt of smokes so didnt bother kissing. She does a great bbbj as well as rubbing her vagina bare on my penis. However, she had stubble so felt more uncomfortable than pleasure. Her cowgirl was awesome and doing her mish felt great too. All in all good punt but just not attracted to her.

Bronze Member

LOL...you might have asked for Karen or even booked Karen...................but are you sure you got Karen ?

does anyone know where karen went? shes been off the roster for a while

Silver Member.

Default Karen

Finally get a long weekend back in Sydney and no Karen at 555. Not since mid May.
    Anyone know of her whereabouts? Please PM me or post.
    Thanks

Karen is semi retired.
    Not working at the moment
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Bronze Member

She was on at a shop at Fairfield last Friday night. Dont know which shop. Turns up on occasion at 533 on weekends. I know that as I fvcked her there around mid May on a Saturday afternoon for 2 hours

Bronze Member

Month/Year of Visit : July 2022

Hours of Business : 10am - Midnight

Rates : $130 / 45 min

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, FS

Size/shape : size 8-10, C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, one of the best VFM in Sydney

My experience/comments :

My punting is a little less frequent nowadays, but one Sunday afternoon I had an itch to scratch, so I phoned up 533 to see who was working. I asked if Karen was in because it had been years since I had seen her, and also because I did have a great time with her a long time ago. I expected to be disappointed, but it must have been my lucky day because Angie said that she will be available in the evening. A booking time was agreed upon and later that evening I was heading to 533 to see one of their legends.

I head in and Angie directs me to the large room at the end of the hallway where Karen is waiting. I hand over the funds to Angie, and both her and Karen leave me to shower. Karen was wearing a short skirt with heels and singlet-type top. She is still just as good looking as I remembered her. Anyway, shower was over quickly enough and Karen asks me to lay down on the bed where she begins a great BBBJ. I start to rub her pussy as she does this and she then moves around a little more so I can get a finger in her. About 5 minutes of this passes before she gets on top in cowgirl for a pussy slide, and then into reverse cowgirl for yet more pussy sliding.

Soon enough she turns back around to cowgirl again, grabs a dom and suits me up. She then eases herself onto my member and the good memories come back of my last visit all that time ago. Her pussy feels good. One thing that I found super sexy through the whole session was that she left her high heels on from start to finish, even while we were having sex. After a bit of cowgirl, I get her into side saddle where she seems to be really getting into it, telling me to go deeper and harder. We then go in to doggystyle so I can see her great ass, and then I ask her for some standing doggy, to which she obliges. This view is really nice because when she stands in heels, it really accentuated her ass curves. Soon enough I get her back onto the bed for regular doggy where I blow into the dom.

We had about 10 minutes left so I had a quick shower, after which Karen asks if I want to lay down for a massage but I decided to head off into the night.

It was a great session with a girl that is eager to make her customers pleased. I would recommend her to anyone lucky enough to catch her when she's in.