Person's Name: Karen

Establishment: 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit: 18/5/2016

Hours of Business: 10am till late

Rates: $90 1/2 hr, $150 p/hr

Size/shape: 5'2" tall C-D cup breasts with lovely pronounced nipples, fully shaved other a little vertical strip above her slit. Karen's body is wonderfully taut, shapely and slim.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Malaysian

Services Provided: DATY, BBBJ, FK and FS

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely - awesome once she warms up

My experience/comments:

Dressed in a sheer blue teddy with matching bra and tiny thong Karen took me to a room at the back.

I stripped as she played with her phone with her arse facing me. I moved in to lick her butt cheeks and pulled her thong down and licked her pussy, clit and anus.

She turned around having taken off the rest of her lingerie as I licked her and asked if I needed a shower whilst starting a good BBBJ - obviously the answer was no !

She pulled out a Dom and rolled it on and without lube I entered her missionary.

Complaints that I was too big had her pull me out after a quite short time to masturbate me. I lay on my back a bit frustrated as I want to continue fucking her. We both started masturbating - her pussy pulled wide open and two fingers inserted deeply made the visuals most appealing.

I still wanted to fuck her again so I moved closer and slipped in slowly sideways as she played with her clit. She rolled on her side and I kept fucking her from behind (not quite spooning her)

She pulled me out and lay back as I then fucked again missionary and now she had aclimatised to my dick, she was right into the fuck and we kissed deeply. She closed her legs over my cock with now my legs outside and we gently fucked to completion with a glorious cum.

Showered in the laundry room at the back and dressed with a cuddle as I left.

Karen takes a while to warm up but once the motor is running a very good time is to be had.

I will return - Karen only works Wednesday