>

Thread: Karen and Evelyn

Silver Member

Default Karen and Evelyn

Person's Name : Karen + Evelyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Months / Year of Visit : Jan 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 am til late

Rates : $150 x 2 x 2 hours

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : dfk daty bbbj, fs anal (tip only )

Size/shape : Karen: Sze 8 Shaved C Cup Natural Evelyn: Size 7, shaved A-B Cup Natural,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Karen: Malaysian Evelyn: ML China

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Rocked up for my first punt of the year and booked Karen. As Evelyn was around decided I should do a 2 x 2 hour double to kick off the new year. After the shower, sat down on the couch and watch the gals get ready. Evelyn then gave me a DFK before dropping down and slurping on my dick. While not deep felt good as it had been a while since I have felt the warmth of lips on my dick. Karen then came over and gavre me a Kiss and let me play and eat her tits. They are a bit bigger than they used to be. Got the gals to swap and Karen started a great bbbj. After about 20min of this I was getting hornier so lied on the bed and had Karen 69er me while Evelyn sucked my balls. Who does not love a double. Both gals took turn slurping my cock and balls while I ate Kren's pussy and ass out. Time to get into the action so got Evelyn in doggy and slide my dick in her wet pussy for the first fuck of the new year. Looked and felt great and was havign trouble holdng out but needed to as Karen pussy was still wating to swallow my cock. Thrust away and Karen was rubbng my balls and I was finger her pussy. Pull out and quick clean up before trying Karen in doggy. Looked and felt great as I thrust in and out of her pussy. Time to move to missionary where I swapped between the gals and finally finished with Karen and blowing nice and deep in her. Clean up and shower and then anice massage from the gals. Karen then proceeded to feed me her boobs which got me horny again and Evelyn took the challengc p of sicking my cock. Time to stroke some pussy and ass and went and slid into both gals pussy. I tried anal as well but was too big for both gals. Could not cum a second time, due to lack of sleep and left after 2 hours pleasured and content.
    Last edited by nextlife; 9th January 2022 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Update template