Person's Name : Karen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 10th July 2017

Photos : Yes on website. Looks like her, hair was shorter

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim but not skinny. Good sized tits, small butt.

Pussy : Some hair but not much.

Roster : Works a few days each week

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Have been planning to see Karen for a while so made the booking the day before. She arrived a little late but I insisted that I see Karen as I had tried to see Karen a few times and had a few misses in the past after making bookings. Karen arrives and I get ushered to the middle room, yes one without the shared shower facilities out the back. Karen is in the room and I hand the money over. Karen asks if I want a shower and I say yes. She allows me to shower and returns as I am drying up. We start with a long session of DFK with a bit of cock tugging in the standing poistion. This continues until I decide it is time for her to get undressed. Onto the bed and Karen starts with a nice sensual BBBJ. I then give her the signal that DATY is an option and she throws her leg over. She gets noce and wet and then I ask for one of her pussy slides for which she is famous for. I can definitely see why as she is an expert at this. Time for the dom and Karen slides me in. We fuck for a good 15 mins before I take the dom off and she tugs me as I come all over her pussy and stomach to which she replies nice and warm. We clean up and chat for a bit and I find her English is good. Then I shower and get dressed and thank her very much. I will see her again.