Person's Name : Karen

Establishment : Willoughby 533

Date of Visit : Wednesday 30th January.

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : PH 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00am until late.

Rates : $150 an hour.

Size/shape : Size 6. Beautiful soft skin, Size C boobs, Great body. Long black hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese / Hong Kong.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, Pussy Slide, HJ, Sex in many positions

Value for money/recommend? : One of the all time Best!

When I saw Karen's name back on the roster after a long absence I jumped at the opportunity to reaquaint myself with her.

And I was not disappointed.

She still looks as hot as ever.

When I get out of the shower she stops me from drying my cock and dries it herself with tissues. She needn't have bothered, because whilst I was stilll drying my back she had swallowed my cock and was slurping it to attention. This lady just knows one speed, that's full speed. She stops just to break a condom and slip it over my cock and balls to form a cock ring. Back to the BJ, my dick is now a throbbing purple missile. She knows how to vary the attention, stopping to apply some lube for a little wank and massage of the perinaeum and balls, then back to the BJ, next a reverse pussy slide, more BJ, forward pussy slide, OMG!

On with a dom and she jumps on in reverse cowgirl. She grips my tool like a vice. A sight for the gods! Change to cowgirl. She tells me to lie at an angle on the bed so that I can see us in the mirror. She hops off and tells me to fuck her in doggy. Yes, mam! Harder she says, harder. My flesh is slapping against her sexy butt cheeks and the bed is groaning. She answers her phone, speaks chinese, interrupting occaisionally with "harder, harder". I must have pummelled her like this for at least 5 minutes. I ask her if she wants some DATY? Yes, and I dive onto her beautiful muff. She asks me to put my tongue into her, which I do. Then I start fingering her, two fingers easily slip in, I recon there is enough space there to fist her, must try that next time. Makes the tight fuck she gave me before even more amazing, she must have excellent pelvic floor muscle control! Then she says "fuck me" I hop on and hammer her in MISH. Harder, harder! Without the cock ring I would have blown much earlier, but I couldn't delay any longer and blew my load.

Definitely one of my all time best punts, I will be back!