Person's Name : Karen.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby.

Date of Visit : 17/2/18.

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : PH 99679991.

Hours of Business : 10:00 until late.

Rates : $150 an hour.

Size/shape :Size 6, Beautiful soft skin, Size D breasts, Long Black Hair, Fully shaved, Great Body.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, Pussy Slide, HJ, Safe Sex in many positions and locations, LFK or DFK if you are fortunate.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes indeed. she is a long time favourite.

My experience/comments :

Well, what can I say about Karen (Nana TP64) that has not been said before by many Guys on the forum ?

I was tidying up a number of things on my computer yesterday and I looked at some of my photos of Karen from 5 years ago. She was so beautiful and had a fabulous body. Nothing much has changed. She is still beautiful with a killer body.

Karen entered the room before 10:00am in her sexy street clothes. After a very warm welcome, consisting of Hugs, Kisses and groping, she slowly stripped off.
(she knows that I love to watch her doing this).
She then put on her work clothes. ?? This consisted of a short, black, see through top that almost reached down to her bum. It was not very much material but enough to keep me or any guy, aroused.

If you have seen Karen you will know that she is one of those ladies who likes to get down to work quickly, no time wasting and she performs right to the end of the session.
It is usually me who needs the rest breaks !!

After our welcoming drink (Gambay) it was full throttle Karen.
Too many great things were happening for me to try to remember the sequence of events but they consisted of the following. BBBJ, HJ, Pussy Slide (Facing me and reverse), DATY, Safe Sex, DFK etc.

At one point we were laying in a position where my dick was between the back of her knee and her calf. She started move her leg up and down. It felt good.
I have had a foot Job before but this was my first Knee Job. !!

I have always been fortunate in that Karen has always done DFK with me. Today it was pretty much full on from her except when her mouth was otherwise engaged. At one point when we were in the shower, after ensuring that each other’s orifices were clean, I was standing behind her, my dick was between her bum cheeks.
She kept turning her head around to kiss me more. As good as it gets !!

I have mentioned in a previous AR that Karen has a good imagination and likes to use all of the available props in the room.
One of the highlights today was when she got me to sit on the massage table with my legs wide apart. She knelt in front of me and gave me a great BBBJ, her finger was wandering into dark unexplored regions. Ha Ha.

My booking was for 2 hours and the time flew by very quickly.
At around 5 minutes to 12:00, I started to make moves to have a shower and organise my things in preparation for leaving. Karen said to me that there was no rush, her next booking was not until 12:30.

She proceeded to give me a very good massage and some sexy stuff too, but after everything that had taken place in the previous 2 hours, even Karen could not revive me.
I finally had a shower at 20 minutes past 12. How often do you get a bonus 20 minutes from a top Lady ?

It was a great session and I had the feeling that Karen genuinely enjoyed it too. This was backed up by 2 events that happened later that day.

1, In the Afternoon I received a Thank You message from Karen.

2, Later that evening, Karen had a booking with a contributor to this Forum. He sent me a PM to tell me that Karen told him that I had a Beautiful cock. I have been told this by a number of WLs in the past, but it is more believable when it comes from a trusted source.

This was a great session from a top Lady. YMMV.