Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road

Phone : 0299679991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 6, nice C~D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK, Doggie, RCG, CG

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Karen had been on my list for a very long time. So hard to book and I even got a switcharoo.

Well, finally, booked and ready, in steps a gorgeous WL that has absolute bedroom eyes.

Seems like there was some confusion, she went in back and forth before coming in after my shower and sat me down on the sofa. She had the music going, got on her knees and starting sucking like no tomorrow while fondling my nipples.

Goes into extreme rhythm this one, before she dragged my hand to the bed. It was a real good hard-on day for me. She used her tongue well. Probably one of the hardest tongue muscles I've experienced.

On to the FS. And well, one of the reasons that I can hardly recall a lot of the session is because my member felt like it was burning when she hopped on. Don't know if it's coincidence, but this was by and far the warmest pussy I've ever had my penis in. It felt like something was steaming down there which made the fuck that much more sensational. But I must've been pretty dam strong because about 5 minutes into CG and RCG, she hopped off said I was too hard and jumped back on my cock with her mouth, went furious, trying to finish with a CIM. I told her I wanted to fuck again and had her lie down. She followed suit and I started pumping away. But as good as it felt, it was clear that she was in some pain. She kept on saying "cum cum" & "too much".
    Decided not to muck around "too much" and pumped away to ejaculation.

Oh well. We both lay there for a while before she jumped into the shower. When she came back to the bed she cuddled for a GFE. She kept on commenting on the hardness.

She actually got me hard again and placed her mouth downstairs willingly for a CIM. Actually dumped out so much during the FS that I couldn't cum again.

Nonetheless, fabulous hour.

Just had a question from a bro.

And to clarify - I usually don't speak of the dom part unless it's CBJ. It was CFS btw, a bit of a fiddling around given the intensity of the scene, but dom used.

Karen is a top girl!been yonks since I've seen her!its really hard to get a booking with her when she's working in Sydney south as she seems to come and go when it suits her..