Establishment : 533

Month/Year of Visit : 13.11.2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 - late

Rates : 150/60

Extras Cost : NA

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ; FS

Size/shape : 160cm; size 6, B cup, nice nips, shapely legs and hips, slight tum

Nationality or Ethnicity : CN

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : New girl, highly recommended by Angie, so I have to book Kate.

Kate bounces into the room and engages in light hearted banter, her english is passably good.

After the shower we get straight into some cuddles and she satrt stroking me where it counts.

Onto the bad and a good, long BBBJ ensues, very pleaseant, no teeth, maybe a bit of a lack of variation would be the only downside. But the desired result was achieved and I was more than ready when she suggested that she should hop on in cowgirl. She rode me expertly , varying the speed and depth, pausing before showly starting to rock on me. I reached around the back of her leg and started playing with her clit as she rode me. She clearly enjoyed this and was getting quite vocal.I felt things were happening a bit fast, so I suggested that she lie down and I move on top, in order for me to better control the pace. She has delectable pert nipples on her pert little boobs, and I spent a long time teasing them, with many apprecaite sounds coming forth in response. I slowly moved down to the Netherlands and spent a long time pleasuring her, to her apparent delight. After a good 15 minutes of this I reentered her and slowly built up to the point where I felt I had to stop or I would no longer be able to hold back. I withdrew and wanted to ask her to finish me off with a blow and edged hand job, but alas I had overcooked it and came mid air in a gush that must have reached to opposite wall.

Never mind, good fun was had by all.

Time was up and after a moment to catch my breath I was in the shower and then kissed her good bye.

Lovely girl, a totally service oriented GFE, she is definitely on my list for future repeat bookings.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Kate

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : Nov 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 0299679991

Hours of Business : 10:00am til late

Rates : $150ph

Extras Cost : ni

Services Provided This Session : Bbbj, FS

Size/shape : Slim, but bit normal looking. Average attractiveness to me.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Value for money/recommend? : Nope

My experience/comments :

I got up sold to Kate by Angie. New girl she says. Usual sell of her ladies. Some are and some just aren’t stars. Kate unfortunately isn’t one of those for me.

I walk into the room Angie points me in, she said Kates coming. I say ok and begin to shower. I wash up and as someone else pointed out the soap stinks lately here? Anyway I still figure soaping up is better than no soap. I finish showering and start drying up. It’s at this point Kate enters the room. My first impressions? Slight smile, beady eyes. Average body and maybe A boobs. And I take a closer look at her as I exchange hellos. And damn I realise I recognise her as a lady I saw at Hornsby 280 once a year ago. Damn… I thought. The last time I saw her it was a very average root. Bit late to change my mind… I thought I’d just run with it and see if she improved her moves…

She starts with gesturing me to the bed. I comply. I lay down face up and just let her play with my gear a little before she wipes and starts to suck. She does an ok small kisses and then onto the shaft sucking. She begins, I’m being reminded of our last encounter at Hornsby, but decide to just let her be. She kinda gets me hard but then I go soft again. I think actually I’m not really that attracted to her. She looks tired… like eye bags under her eyes. Even though I’ve been with older women than her. She just doesn’t strike me as enthusiastic and looks more tired than age can bring to her. I let her continue anyway. And after a mediocre sucking, I pretty much go limp briefly when she asks to fuck. I say ok… She puts on the PPE on my half limp dick and gives it a few sucks to get it hard enough to hop on. She mounts herself on top, I thought hopefully it gets better from here. I’m sorry it just doesn’t. She’s lazy, she doesn’t lift herself off my body. My fav position with women is them squatting up and down legs apart on my cock as I support it from underneath. She doesn’t. She does the complete opposite, legs together and just slides forward and back, not really going up and down. It’s at this point I think this is all a bit meh! Anyways, she keeps doing this, and I can’t remember how it went exactly but she hopped off herself. I think she thought I came. Anyways I didn’t, none the matter. I just wanted out of this. She showered and then I showered. Would I recommend? No. I think next time I’ll steer clear of Kate. Will I return to 533? You betcha had some fantastic ladies over the years. But I won’t be coming back for Kate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Person's Name : Kate

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit: Jan 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 - late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost: NA

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, FS,69, missionary, doggie, cg

Size/shape : 160cm; size 6, B cup, nice nips, shapely legs and hips, slight tum

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for some sweet gfe

My experience/comments :

Unfortunately all the girls I wanted to see were either not working or busy so I decided to randomly try a new girl. Angie introduced me to Kate giving me the usual spiel. Cute girl wanted to try her. Gave me a light kiss and a coy smile and away we went.

Once we got set up went into a long standing dfk session with plenty of feeling her up. Started on the bed with her giving me a bbbj, not the greatest not very deep nor much pressure. Told her to swing around for some 69. She got off on that hard and ended up cumming. This got me going so I told her to dom me up and hop on. She gets really into it and as I didn’t want to blow too soon I switched to missionary for some slow sensual strokes which she enjoyed with lots of DFK. It was just too good so I finished it in missionary.

Great gfe experience. Would return if I feel for a slow and sensual session rather than a wilder one.