Person's Name : Kathy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 11/8/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably pretty, quite tall, nice C-cups, curvy figure, fully and freshly shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : SG/HK

Services Provided : DFK, DTBBBJ, 69, rimming on her, FIA, FIV, DATY, cow-girl, mish, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - excellent full-on PSE session with a lady who sure knows how to please a man

My experience/comments : Called Angie the day before and booked Kathy.

Turned up a couple of minutes late because of the traffic (I had called Angie to say I was still coming) but it didn’t matter as Angie had allocated Room 1 to me but the previous punter was slow in leaving after his session with Joyce, in spite of Angie repeatedly knocking on the door.

I had to wait in the corridor as 533 was busy as per usual (saw Kelly as well) then Kathy walked past and I was soon able to go into the room.

Kathy has a reasonably pretty face and is quite tall and was wearing a black lacy bra and knickers and black elasticated fishnet stockings.

Showered and onto the bed while Kathy got the music going.

She soon stripped to reveal nice C-cups and a nice curvy figure with a slight amount to tummy fat and a fully and freshly shaved pussy.

We started with some full-on passionate DFKing before Kathy moved down to give my balls a good licking and then worked her way up my shaft.

It was an excellent BBBJ – great tongue-action, plenty of saliva, no interruptions and managing to go pretty deep (to within about an inch of the base of my shaft).

Eventually I suggested some 69 and Kathy moved round and soon got quite twitchy and vocal.

I briefly rimmed her and stuck a finger up her arsehole while I licked her.

Kathy came once but her blow-job was just too good and I was too close to cumming so I had to get her to stop and we switched to DATY.

Kathy seemed to love this and was getting really vocal and I stuck a couple of fingers up her vag as I licked her.

I don’t know how many times she came, it seemed to come in waves, but we were soon both exhausted.

I paused and got Kathy to finger her clit while I finger-fucked her but she soon pushed my head down to lick her again and she had another intense orgasm.

Whilst I loved the way she kept cumming, time was moving on and I got her to lick me a bit more before I asked her to get a condom.

As Kathy dressed me, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and permission was granted.

Kathy asked what position I wanted so I said “Whatever you like” and she straddled me for some cow-girl.

We had some more passionate kissing and I played with her tits and fingered her clit and then she pushed herself down onto me and I think she came again.

We switched to the mish and then to doggie as I stood at the foot of the bed.

Kathy placed a pillow under her body and I entered her and soon my thumb found its way up her arsehole.

I pounded away for a while and asked about anal but got a “Too big” response.

I wanted the CIM so I withdrew, lay down and Kathy resumed blowing me.

She is so good that it wasn’t long before I squirted in her mouth.

She kept sucking me for a good while, with great eye-contact as she did so.

I had to get her to stop and I gestured for Kathy to show me my cum in her mouth. She did so and then spat into a tissue and went into the shower.

Time was nearly up and I showered and, as we dressed, we had a chat (Kathy’s English is pretty good).

We talked about mutual acquaintances around various shops and discussed doubles.

I left the room just in time as Angie was on her way down the corridor to give us a “hurry up”.

Brilliant full-on, passionate session.