Person's Name : Kaye

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 17/10/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough, curvy, OK C-cups, shapely backside

Nationality or Ethnicity : Half Chinese, half Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, pussy-slide, various positions, CIM, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - not the prettiest or the most shapely of girls, but plenty of plusses

My experience/comments : Called that morning to book a lunchtime session with Kaye. When I arrived Angie lead me straight into Room 3. She took my money and Kaye soon joined me.

I’d read a previous review of Kaye and I wasn’t expecting a slim girl but she wasn’t too bad – not slim but not fat, just curvy. Pretty enough with a pair of C-cups which naturally sag a little bit but are OK, and a shapely backside that give you something to hold on to. She was wearing a pink bra, pantie and micro-mini skirt combination.

I showered while Kaye got the room ready. She put on some music, which was not too loud, and the disco lights. She stripped and I lay on the bed and she soon joined me.

Kaye knelt beside me and started with a promising kiss of my cock before a bit of a catbath, but it wasn’t long before she worked her way down and started blowing me.

It was an excellent BBBJ – a few, but not too many, tissue-breaks, great work with her lips and tongue and not a hint of teeth. She went quite deep as well and also did some good work on my balls and perineum.

Kaye applied some lube and put a condom on her fingers before having a bit of a prostate massage, which was good but I’m not a great fan of that so I didn’t let it continue for too long.

After a while I got her to move round and she sat on my face for some 69 but she seemed quite unresponsive so that didn’t go on for too long.

I just let her keep blowing me for a long time as it was so good.

Kaye then went for a pussy-slide. This was really good and she seemed to be getting into it as well.

I asked her to apply a raincoat and she started with some cowgirl. Kaye had been making a few ominous “Big cock” comments but she took it well and rode me for a while, sometimes Asian-style with me massaging her clit. She got quite loud at times.

I suggest she lay on her back for some mish and she agreed. I let Kaye guide me in and I started slowly and gently and she took it well as I increased the tempo to a good pounding. Louder still and no complaints.

I had earlier been granted permission for a CIM finale so I took a breather as we switched to doggie, with me standing behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed. She grabbed the pillow and placed it beneath her.

Kaye has a shapely, but not small, backside and it was a great view looking down at my cock thrusting into her. I played with her asshole but was stopped when I tried to insert a crooked thumb.

Kaye seemed relieved when I suggested we stop and resume the BBBJ. She removed the condom and cleaned me up then I lay on the bed with her between my knees and she went for it. Wasn’t too long before I squirted into her mouth.

She sucked me dry for a while and then went to the sink to spit it out.

Kaye then suggested a massage in the short time remaining and we had a bit of a chat, although her English is somewhat limited.

She told me she was half Chinese and half Korean and had been brought up in Seoul. This seemed to be confirmed when she understood the three words in Korean that I know – hello, thank you and kimchi (heavily pickled and spicy vegetables) – some non-Koreans actually like kimchi but I think it’s revolting – and they serve at every meal over there, even at breakfast.

Kaye told me she also worked in Blacktown as Kayla (I think it’s at 18 Blacktown).

Time was up so we showered and dressed and I departed.

Kaye’s not the best looking girl and doesn’t have the best figure (although it’s not bad) but she’s a pleasant girl who gives a great BJ, took my size well and a good CIM finale is always a big plus in my books, so I’d say a definite recommend.

Person's Name : Kay

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : October 2016

Rates : 150ph

Size/shape : 12

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ,FS,DFK

Value for money/recommend? : nah

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

First time to this place. Up the stairs and made to wait in a small room. offered Kay, no one else, so went with Kay. Had to wait for a room.

Kay stayed with me in the waiting room and was happy to kiss and feel me up while we waited. After a while a room became free and we went upstairs.

The place is grotty and there is stuff everywhere. Bit like 647 Elizabeth. Feels cheap.

Shower is in the laundry, not in the room. I took a shower and when I got out another WL came in, not Kay (younger and prettier so that was good, but she wasn't there for me just to wash).

I went to the room. Kay is maybe 40. Nice body but face is older, skin shows the age.

She likes to kiss and kisses ok, if too much suction.

Condom for everything and she changed it twice in the session.

CBJ followed by cow girl followed by CBJ followed by doggy. She is tight but makes the fake moans you get at these places which are annoying. I came eventually. It was ok but not great.

Kay was ok, nice enough, but CBJ and the grottiness means I'll look elsewhere in future, better value at other places