Person's Name : Kelly

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 11/11/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Sunday 10 am to late and not sure of other days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 160 cm cuddly firm figure, Spanish exotic face, nice natural b cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : BBBJ, side saddle different angles, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, me laying down and Kelly leaning forward and being fucked again, missionary to finish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes sweet sexy lady

My experience/comments : Well my regular is a no show again so will have to visit all the other girls in rotation instead so Kelly was there and I have seen her before a year ago and it was good.

Kelly has a pretty Spanish flavour to her face and I told her lets fanticise that she is a sexy Columbian girl that I got to bring drugs into the country and now we are fucking to celebrate.

The kissing started off only on the outer lips but I knew that would change as soon as we start to fuck so we start with a blowjob which was only short because I booked 30 minutes due to the no show putting my schedule out.

Anyway after the quick blowjob I suggest we start with side saddle because she has a pretty face and nice cuddly body and it felt good fucking her and getting balls rubbed.

I was enjoying the feeling and Kelly was quickly getting very horny and I just wanted to make slow love to her and I was telling her she is a naughty sexy senorita and I need to make slow love to her.

She was responding really well and after a while she climbs on top for some cowgirl action and now the kissing is much more intense with tongue sucking both ways and I am getting very horny.

I am being fucked slowly now and kissed and I am sucking boobs and now and again rapid fire fucking upwards into her now very wet pussy and Angie calls out to extend to an hour so I agreed.

I then said to move around for reverse cowgirl like with Evelyn on Tuesday and it was pretty sexy looking at her nice firm legs and sexy butt.

I also managed to fuck upwards but its more difficult to get any speed at this angle but she liked it.

She then leaned forward and fucked me like this and I was able to move upward but it was a bit awkward.

We then went to missionary and I was saying stuff to her and kissing her neck and ear and just went slowly making passionate love to her.

The kissing is pretty intense now with the tongue sucking and I am very horny from this and I gave her some fast paced action.

After five minutes I just had to cum and we both went for it and really kissing passionately and holding each other so tight I burst into the dom.

Kelly likes being made love to and you can go fast or slow and she just loves it all.