Person's Name : Kelly

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Saturday 16th July 2016

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10:00 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, well built, B cup enhanced titties

Pussy: Fully shaved lips, lovely pussy and large external lips, Hitler band of bush/stubble

Roster: Saturday Sunday and Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided: DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

My booking for 10:00am was a no show. There were a couple of alternatives and Chloe and Kelly were on offer. Chloe looked extremely innocent and Kelly looked extremely experienced. I chose Kelly.

Into the room and indeed Kelly was no stranger to bedroom antics. Nice black dress and knee high black boots were quickly removed. Tall and probably a bigger girl than I usually prefer. Indeed she is listed on the roster as a size 7.

Kelly lost no time in getting me onto the bed and placing her lips around my now fully erect cock. Nice action, and some nice DT.

I indulged in some nipple play on Kelly to get her nips erect and then into overhead DATY. Nice pussy, small for her size and with lovely external butterfly lips. Very munchable. I didn’t really go for the Hitler style bush/stubble above her pussy but I guess that is there to cater for the needs of her mix of clientele.

Kissing didn’t seem to be on the menu but as Kelly did some more of her BBBJ work and I played with her pussy (externally), she did get really wet. Lots of pussy honey.
    With Kelly on top and a bit of lube the pussy slide was exceptional. Kelly really seemed to get off on this. I had a tough job not sliding inside her.

On with the dom and a very slow mish entry into her love tunnel. Very soft and very wet. Doggie was fun and the corner of the bed position was my undoing. Lying on her back with her legs in the air, Kelly was furiously rubbing her clit and squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. Finale for me and Kelly just kept on squeezing. As I said, this gal is experienced.

Nice massage to finish. Lots of time left and although Kelly has zero English, she did bring out her phone and show me some clips of her singing. She is excellent and looked terrific in the stage makeup. Really fun girl and out to have a good time.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 17th July 2016 at 03:36 PM. Reason: activated link

Silver Member

Date of Visit : Saturday 18th July 2020

Size/shape : Well built, slight excess weight uniformly distributed, no problem, D cup, good natural titties

Pussy: Fully shaved lips, lovely tight pussy and small inner labia
    Roster: Not on roster, special delight for VIP customers, ask if you want more than the routine girl!

Services Provided: DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, GFE

Review:

Phoned Angie for a booking, told me that in addition to the published menu, Kelly was available. That was a no brainer, Kelly is a banker!

I have seen Kelly many times and reviewed often, but she never fails to deliver. She is a very sexy mature woman with lovely natural boobs. The experience gained over years more than outweighs the odd few kg gained. Believe you me, that factor will soon pale into insignificance once she engages with you. She is a bubbly, happy GF,and will do anything within reason to please you.

I have built up a rapport with her and above all have learned that she loves a really firm back and shoulder massage. Give her that, and she becomes putty in your hands. She really appreciates a good massage, in fact I have been worried about injuring her, she wants it that firm. Relax her that way, and you are in for the root of your life. She has a favorite vibrator which she deploys if a punter gets her really on edge, and then she becomes a tiger.

So the challenge is for you to get her to that point, then fasten your seat belts, you are in for the ride of your life! If it doesn't happen, the problem is with you, PM me and I can arrange some training for a fee! Just joking.

Seriously though, if you get it right, she is root of your life material! Ask for her though, she is off roster! By request only.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : Saturday 17th October 2020

Size/shape : Well built, slight excess weight uniformly distributed, no problem, D cup, good natural titties

Pussy: Fully shaved lips, lovely tight pussy and small inner labia
    Roster: Not on roster, special delight for VIP customers, ask if you want more than the routine girl!

Services Provided: DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, GFE

Review: Booked my old flame Kelly again. Been too long, she meets me at the door and whisks me off to room 3 without me having said hello to Angie. She hangs around my neck in a DFK embrace. Finally wrestle her loose and get undressed. Angie knocks on the door and complains that I did not greet her! Promise to talk to her once I have got some clothes on again.

Kelly is as good as ever. Superb BJ, and she responds full on to my endeavours. I shan't repeat all the detail, suffice to say that the session was as good as the one I reviewed above. She is a gem and deserves to be bumped up in the thread again.

Book Kelley, you won't be disappointed, what a honey!