Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 27/10/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : Friday and Sunday but filling in for Jojo today 10 am to 1 am two or three days per week

Rates : $150 per hour - todays session $90 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : 5 foot three with very sexy toned legs and body c cups with nice nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DATY; BBBJ; LIGHT KISSING; COWGIRL AND ASIAN COWGIRL; MISSIONARY; SIDE SADDLE DOGGY

Value for money/recommend? :

My experience/comments :Booked Kiki at 3.15 for a 30 minute interlude between jobs today. I have been with Kiki before twice and had some great times with her but today she was not her happy self and was not that talkative so I just went with the flow. Kiki is about 5 foot three and has the most sexy toned legs and body that you could wish for and a fantastic snug pussy. We started with some cuddles and kisses laying down and I worked my way down to very sexy pussy and gave her some DATY for about five minutes but did not get the usual excited response this time. So I though ok well I will get some cock sucking and this was not what I am used to with just the very end getting attention but still felt nice for about three to five minutes. Kiki then climbed on top for some cowgirl and gyrated for a few moments then some Asian cowgirl and she does this well and its a very sexy sight due to her amazing toned legs and butt. After a couple of minutes of this I then got on top for some missionary and it felt very good indead so I just took my time enjoying her excellent pussy for five minutes and then did some faster and harder strokes but had to stop after five minutes due to Kiki really not getting into it this time. I think she was just not enjoying it today so I changed to side saddle doggy for a while and eventually finished like this. So a pretty flat response from her unlike some previous comments about her. I have been with her before and it has been great so I still enjoyed it because she is a very hot girl who is half my age and a very nice toned body and fantastic snug pussy.